• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Is King Of Forex legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
Hi Traders, I also bought both product the full ema strategy at 1% winning strategy...I will try back testing it
Hi,

How did you manage to purchase the full ema strategy course? every transacation i try to make doesnt go through with multiple cards. Do i need to be from a certain region/specific card?

Thanks

I have been testing the EMA full strategy by KOF on my two accounts with $500 each. In a day I have successfully increased the two accounts to $900 each, an increment of $800 in a day in both accounts. KOF is the real deal!!! The strategy is working fine.....

Greetings everyone, for those who are still struggling with kof and 1%strategy. Or if you haven't purchased the strategy, kindly join this telegram channel REMOVED. Thank you.

FPA Forums Team Note: There have been a number of incidents of someone luring people away from the FPA forums and them scamming them. If you have information on how to make something work better, please post it publicly.

Back