• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Is King Of Forex legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
I've bought the 1% strategy and tried to backtest it.... is anyone willing who bought the strategy to open a telegram or signal group to discuss how to actually apply it? Till now I backtested it in such a way, that it was not profitable.... (PS: I won't sent anyone the the videos)

Guy this guy is new in the Community - do you think it is a Scam?

He changes location constantly and after purchasing his course just started ignoring me and deleting my comments, also blocked from live:

youtube.com/channel/UCQkPybaim4Bfh3fmo3VwTOw
I have watched his videos also practiced thoroughly and I can tell you there is no quicker way to make money in forex than his style. Just look at that 1min chart for impulses that price keeps popping combined with the hour chart to see if you should counter trade or follow the trend. Also getting rich is something else that entirely depends on you. You already know a bit about trading adding his style especially during New York or London sessions can secure you the quickest pips in the markets.
Well, do you satisfied with that purchased product ?!

I haven't bought the Full EMA strategy but I have watched many of his videos. That strategy really works. Just make sure before you "buy more or sell more" as he says, look at the 1-hour chart if it's the beginning of a trend or not. If it is, you got yourself a trend to ride. Make sure to scale more positions as the price goes in your favor. You already know about supply and demand zones I assume, so ride until the next supply or demand zone as you like.

The best part to use the strategy is if the chart is ranging and you see an impulse, don't hesitate to take quick multiple trades because that is your clear chance to capitalize within minutes as he says. Trade the strategy during London and New York sessions for quicker results.

I bought EMA strategy and 1% strategy both, the 1% strategy is not 15 min but more than 2hours and same for the EMA.
i never been profitable with both strategy, but the only reason i thinking is not scammer is that because when he trade on live he never fail, and i made tons a profit watching his rare live trading.
But i'm still not profitable with both strategy

I've bought the 1% strategy and tried to backtest it.... is anyone willing who bought the strategy to open a telegram or signal group to discuss how to actually apply it? Till now I backtested it in such a way, that it was not profitable.... (PS: I won't sent anyone the the videos)
No problems am willing to open a group on telegram to help anyone understand the strategy. I haven't watched the whole EMA version but I think this is the best thing any trader can add to their existing knowledge about trading.
If you are interested just send me the video I complete the course because it's additional info to what anyone has already tried. Things like the BTMM strategy rely on EMAs. On a 1 min chart it would be very easy to take advantage of the counter-trends or ride the prevailing trends while adding to one's positions. Take a look at this demo I was riding on a fresh formed downtrend EURGBP pair. I checked the 1hr structure before selling.

That strategy especially the EMA is a very powerful technique you can scalp the market with. Just be sure to check the overall trend for the hour or the day to know where to counter the trend. Every day the market makes those impulsive moves that will surely correct or reverse completely and that is where you collect your pips as quickly as possible. The guy spends less time on Youtube and the courses he has on his website are way cheaper than what we see on the mainstream sellers. I think its worth to try put more effort.
Look at his YouTube. All the positive comments. Guess all the negative get deleted. And check on profiles who makes positive comments. I saw one profile who made. 48 comments on KOF channel. :p
His strategy will not work long term. Back test it and see. Then forward test it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (49).png
    Screenshot (49).png
    90.7 KB · Views: 372
Honestly, if you guys can't profit from this easiest yet very effective strategy, then you won't be able to profit from other confusing styles there. You should also watch his video about risk management on Youtube to understand why sometimes trades don't return to the EMAs and how to tackle that. I repeat this is the easiest and fastest way to go blue on those stuck accounts.

Honestly, if you guys can't profit from this easiest yet very effective strategy, then you won't be able to profit from other confusing styles there. You should also watch his video about risk management on Youtube to understand why sometimes trades don't return to the EMAs and how to tackle that. I repeat this is the easiest and fastest way to go blue on those stuck accounts.
I agree with you. King of Forex is no scam. I have been trying to succeed at trading for the better part of four years and have dabbled with many different strategies and unhappily, wasted money on several courses. I never could get the hang of any of them and I just could not feel like I was understanding the flow of the market. The fault was very likely, me, because by nature, I am not a risk taker.

However, since I started watching this guy's videos and practicing his strategy, everything has become relatively easy. His strategy is the complete opposite of what everyone recommends you do in trading and, yes, this is purely focused on scalping the 1 minute time frame, but it works and as Don Moses says, if you can't profit from this strategy, you won't be able to profit from the other confusing styles out there.

Man, why you are telling everyone this strategy work if you not have bought the full course. if you are profitable

I made custom EA based on this strategy, spend more than 500e in EA dev and backtest and i came to the pont that this strategy is not profitable.

I have watched his videos also practiced thoroughly and I can tell you there is no quicker way to make money in forex than his style. Just look at that 1min chart for impulses that price keeps popping combined with the hour chart to see if you should counter trade or follow the trend. Also getting rich is something else that entirely depends on you. You already know a bit about trading adding his style especially during New York or London sessions can secure you the quickest pips in the markets.

I haven't bought the Full EMA strategy but I have watched many of his videos. That strategy really works. Just make sure before you "buy more or sell more" as he says, look at the 1-hour chart if it's the beginning of a trend or not. If it is, you got yourself a trend to ride. Make sure to scale more positions as the price goes in your favor. You already know about supply and demand zones I assume, so ride until the next supply or demand zone as you like.

The best part to use the strategy is if the chart is ranging and you see an impulse, don't hesitate to take quick multiple trades because that is your clear chance to capitalize within minutes as he says. Trade the strategy during London and New York sessions for quicker results.

No problems am willing to open a group on telegram to help anyone understand the strategy. I haven't watched the whole EMA version but I think this is the best thing any trader can add to their existing knowledge about trading.
If you are interested just send me the video I complete the course because it's additional info to what anyone has already tried. Things like the BTMM strategy rely on EMAs. On a 1 min chart it would be very easy to take advantage of the counter-trends or ride the prevailing trends while adding to one's positions. Take a look at this demo I was riding on a fresh formed downtrend EURGBP pair. I checked the 1hr structure before selling.

That strategy especially the EMA is a very powerful technique you can scalp the market with. Just be sure to check the overall trend for the hour or the day to know where to counter the trend. Every day the market makes those impulsive moves that will surely correct or reverse completely and that is where you collect your pips as quickly as possible. The guy spends less time on Youtube and the courses he has on his website are way cheaper than what we see on the mainstream sellers. I think its worth to try put more effort.
2 messages from this user, both saying good things about King of Forex, but when you click on his profile, no longer available? hm..

FPA Forums Team Note: That's because he was banned for attempted piracy.

Back