• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Is King Of Forex legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
I was also curious to know and buy
Please notify us when you receive your order
I want to know is he really send that course to customers or not
Thank you
hello i received it already. he is legit! i'll watch the video now if it is worth.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-06-19-09-16-737_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-06-19-09-16-737_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 534
Guy this guy is new in the Community - do you think it is a Scam?

He changes location constantly and after purchasing his course just started ignoring me and deleting my comments, also blocked from live:

youtube.com/channel/UCQkPybaim4Bfh3fmo3VwTOw
Hi Traders, I also bought both product the full ema strategy at 1% winning strategy...I will try back testing it

Guy this guy is new in the Community - do you think it is a Scam?

He changes location constantly and after purchasing his course just started ignoring me and deleting my comments, also blocked from live:

youtube.com/channel/UCQkPybaim4Bfh3fmo3VwTOw
I think it would be safe to assume anyone calling themselves the King of Forex is probably a scam lol.

Look at his YouTube. All the positive comments. Guess all the negative get deleted. And check on profiles who makes positive comments. I saw one profile who made. 48 comments on KOF channel. :p
His strategy will not work long term. Back test it and see. Then forward test it.

I bought the 1% strategy, but it was total trash. Just a short video of about 15 minutes or so. The ironical and sad part of the video was that, he lost the only live trade he placed. The live trades on youtube are possibly demo accounts

I bought the 1% strategy, but it was total trash. Just a short video of about 15 minutes or so. The ironical and sad part of the video was that, he lost the only live trade he placed. The live trades on youtube are possibly demo accounts
I bought EMA strategy and 1% strategy both, the 1% strategy is not 15 min but more than 2hours and same for the EMA.
i never been profitable with both strategy, but the only reason i thinking is not scammer is that because when he trade on live he never fail, and i made tons a profit watching his rare live trading.
But i'm still not profitable with both strategy

I bought EMA strategy and 1% strategy both, the 1% strategy is not 15 min but more than 2hours and same for the EMA.
i never been profitable with both strategy, but the only reason i thinking is not scammer is that because when he trade on live he never fail, and i made tons a profit watching his rare live trading.
But i'm still not profitable with both strategy
Can you pls send me the videos of the full EMA strat dude? I already bought his 1% strat, but it's totally trash. Thanks you so much.

Back