Is my broker a scam?! 4xpremium

One might remember the glacial speed with which the FCA react, and their lack of enthusiasm for any sort of "boat rocking"!

re. FCA Warning here:
https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/index-limited-ta-4xpremium-clone-fca-authorised-firm

The FCA do not make these warnings without cause.

However, it is truly heartwarming to see your loyalty to this firm.

In order to demonstrate honesty, please provide screenshots of the refund transaction.
(You are welcome to PM them to a moderator should you not wish to post them here).

Refresh my memory, how did you become involved with them?
What was the source of your $80k... I mean, of course, how did you come by these funds?

I understand that the FCA doesn't make these warnings without a cause but right now im having a great experience. I wasn't able to login to this account because i had addblocker and the site wasn't letting me get in.

I'm sorry but i don't thing is a good thing to publish any transaction on the internet, especially when we talk about money.

I was involved with them from a friend of mine.
I started small with just 5K then i invested another 10K. Then in just one year and a half with the help of the senior account manager i was able to make this profits. I can't say im a good trader because when i tryed for the first time to trade i did it all alone and lost hard.

This friend of mine told my about 4xPremium and how good their senior account manager is. The rest is history.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I was able to get the money i requested and i don't plan on switching brokers whatsoever.

Index Limited and Global Markets have announced their separation. The Investing companies have announced the split on September 17,2018. Index Limited, an online broker, providing trading services to all of its users, was forced to take a difficult decision due to the new market rules provided by the ESMA Regulation, in terms of leverage. "It was a hard decision to take- states Ellion Blackmoore the CEO of Index Limited- we were forced to choose between the European License or our thousands of clients, who collaborate with us. A change in the European Regulation, would cost us hundreds of professional clients, leaving our platform and choose to trade with non-European brokers. This was a cost that we couldn't afford." He further explained that all of the traders investing with 4xPremium, had agreed to certain Terms and Conditions, one of the most important being Leverage, so if the ESMA decided to reduce the leverage, the investors were to close their accounts with the company. Being an ECN, 4xPremium is very affected by the leverage conditions, since it earns from the spread, a decreased spread means decreased earnings. This would cause a huge drop in the company's shares. "These is why the company has decided to go with the investors demands, and choose to keep the same agreement with the same conditions leverage conditions. We are looking to build up a new vision of trading and investing ,Australia maybe be our new renaissance "- explained the company's CEO. The company will remain to announce further updates of what this new improvement will bring.

What does this mean ?

I understand that the FCA doesn't make these warnings without a cause but right now im having a great experience. I wasn't able to login to this account because i had addblocker and the site wasn't letting me get in.

I'm sorry but i don't thing is a good thing to publish any transaction on the internet, especially when we talk about money.

I was involved with them from a friend of mine.
I started small with just 5K then i invested another 10K. Then in just one year and a half with the help of the senior account manager i was able to make this profits. I can't say im a good trader because when i tryed for the first time to trade i did it all alone and lost hard.

This friend of mine told my about 4xPremium and how good their senior account manager is. The rest is history.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I was able to get the money i requested and i don't plan on switching brokers whatsoever.
post a screenshot of your withdrawal so we can confirm that you really did get this sorted out please.

Back