• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is my Forex Company Legit or Not? - SWIFFPLC

I am having an issue with a company

Blind7

Recruit
I was contacted by a Forex Trader on-line. She promised huge ROI. I could invest $500 and in one month time my investment would turn into $5500. I thought this is to good to be true so I started to do some research. I asked them what country they are affiliated with and who they were registered with and they never wanted to answer my questions. I now believe that they are not registered although I can't prove it. I have invested $120 with SWIFFPLC. I can't find any reviews on SWIFFPLC and they seem to have little to no web presence. Before I invest an additional $380 to complete my minimum investment how can I know if SWIFFPLC is a legitimate company?

In high promise always hidden high risk in the investment program, many victims come from expectation like an as high dream at night will get wealth after wake up on the morning, but most of them just realize after wake up if all this wealth only a dream.

"I thought this is to good to be true so I started to do some research. I asked them what country they are affiliated with and who they were registered with and they never wanted to answer my questions.....I can't find any reviews on SWIFFPLC and they seem to have little to no web presence...."

What do you want to hear from us because you ALREADY know that it is a scam and yet you gave them your money???

I was contacted by a Forex Trader on-line. She promised huge ROI. I could invest $500 and in one month time my investment would turn into $5500. I thought this is to good to be true so I started to do some research. I asked them what country they are affiliated with and who they were registered with and they never wanted to answer my questions. I now believe that they are not registered although I can't prove it. I have invested $120 with SWIFFPLC. I can't find any reviews on SWIFFPLC and they seem to have little to no web presence. Before I invest an additional $380 to complete my minimum investment how can I know if SWIFFPLC is a legitimate company?
Sorry to tell you but just after the first 2-3 sentances i can answer you - absolute scam!

No one can guarantee a return in the forex market......and if they could they would be a multi billionairre and not need to be messaging people about this opportunity!

SWIFFPLC
Wall St
New York, NY 10005
United States
Phone: +1 6282 883 330
Email: support@swiffplc.com

if you mean this, i suggest to you avoid investing in schemes like this ..

Торгуйте больше ради опыта. Найдите разные стратегии. Не инвестируйте в неизвестных трейдеров. Если вы будете следовать этим простым правилам, у вас не будет никаких проблем.

Торгуйте больше ради опыта. Найдите разные стратегии. Не инвестируйте в неизвестных трейдеров. Если вы будете следовать этим простым правилам, у вас не будет никаких проблем.
Trade more for experience. Find out different strategies. Do not invest in unknown traders. If you follow these simple rules, you will not have any problems.

And in english this means...?

Back