Is Optimarkets a dishonest Broker?

biff22

Recruit
I have been attempting to get a withdrawal of my initial deposit from this Broker since 2-7-2014. I have furnished all Documents requested and withdrawal has been approved. I have received nothing but a run-a-round rom Broker and have ben told withdrawal is coming BUT no sign of it.

Optimarkets are the biggest scumbags out there. They're not regulated by FCA UK, so those regulators can't do anything against them. Who can help to bring those swindlers to justice? Who do I have to contact? The Scotland Yard? The MI6? I really am at my wits' end with them.

Who can help please?

If there're any other traders scummed out of their money, such as myself, let's unite, hire a UK-based lawyer ( I actually happen to know one who can handle this) and take those bastards to the Court of Law.

I'm British myself but live and work in Spain.

Anyone who's been scummed by Optimarkets is most welcome to get in touch with me on:
RyanHenryKnight@gmail.com

Thanks in advance, guys.

I have been attempting to get a withdrawal of my initial deposit from this Broker since 2-7-2014. I have furnished all Documents requested and withdrawal has been approved. I have received nothing but a run-a-round rom Broker and have ben told withdrawal is coming BUT no sign of it.

Optimarkets are total and absolute scum. Do NOT under any circumstances invest with them. You'll not get your money back from those scumbags. Get in touch with them on my email listed in the post below if you're having difficulty withdrawing from Optimarkets. Cheers,

This is mostly for all of you mates who are Optimarkets' victims (like myself)

A quick update of my previous case with those stupid f...rs in Optimarkets, who, as I've said before, are the lowest of the low.

Absolute stupid, ugly ****s who have to be stopped once and for all. How much money have they stolen from people is really quite beyond me.

Same crap as before: no replies to emails, to Live Chat facility ever available, no nothing. 'Investing' with them is the same as burning money. By all means, do so, if you've got more than enough. I suspect they also 'blacklist' the trouble-makers, such as myself, i.e. those who continue to demand their money back. So very convenient for them, isn't it?

Another thing: all of you who are in the UK please consider writing letters of complaints to this guy:

Commander - Economic Crime

Also, write to / get in touch with your local MPs and tell them about Optimarkets, who continue to operate with total impunity from central London somewhere.

I've already hired a UK-based lawyer on a pro-bono basis, which means he'll only get paid IF and WHEN the case against Optimarkets is brought before the judge and won. About a week ago I got him to send a complaint letter to Steve Head. The latter's actual physical address is:

37 Wood Street, London EC2P 2NQ

In addition, you can also send a copy of your letter to Adrian Leppard, his boss, the City of London Police High Commissioner.

Contacting the UK Police Fraud website has been bloody useless; they won't do anything. I've filed 3 complaints via their website in recent months, but nothing.

I've also reported Optimarkets to my local Spanish police, but that was a bloody waste of time and energy. They were sympathetic and kind to me, but I knew from the word go that they weren't going to bother taking any action.

Guys, especially those of you living in London, Essex Kent and thereabouts, do try to find some time, go to Wood Street in person, and make a verbal complaint to the cops, fao: Steve Head.

I can't do that myself as I'm based in Spain, and won't be back in the UK till Christmas for a few days, but some of you (the Optimarkets' victims) hopefully can and should find time to do it. The cops gotta know that the Optimarkets are criminals and small-time crooks who have to be stopped.

If you're in the same boat, stay in touch with me on RyanHenryKnight@gmail.com

So I can update you on further developments of this case.

By the way, I understand one of those buggers in Optimarkets is also called Ryan. That's pure coincidence. I don't know that prick from Adam. Someone else told me about him, but he sounds American / Canadian and his surname is somink like MacLanahan (in all likelihood, a fictitious one).

Cheers,
Ryan

Hi
I opened an account at optimarkets.com on 8/2/2013
I deposit 200 USD and I got an email from them

then I asked for a withdrawal on 9/10/2013

they replied that they wanted documents I sent them everything . and then they told me it will take 14 days .

till now almost 1 year I did not get my money back

I got scammed. please help me
Thank you

Back