Is Optimarkets a dishonest Broker?

Hello biff22

Can you upload or give us (the members/guests) more details/prove about the issues you're having with this broker, so we can try and assist you in any way possible to try and reach a final conclusion to your problems with this broker.

It can only help you case if you can post your account number and invite the broker to this thread. Support.EN@optimarkets.com

Good luck
Liz

Optimarkets have changed the look of their website, which means they obviously continue to scam their customers, to:

Get up to 85% Profit in a minute | Optimarkets

To update all of you, I have received an official reply from the UK Police Fraud City, which told me that an investigation would be launched into Optimarkets' illegal and shady activities. All of you who have been scammed out of your money write / call to the City of London Police Commander of Economic Crime Steve Head, whose contact details may be seen from a previous post I've written here in this cite.

This is really unbelievable how an unregulated broker can operate from the heart of London with total impunity.

It's like they're in the third world country where this sort of thing happens all the time and can go unpunished.

I urge all of you who are victims of these lowlives in Optimarkets to continue pestering the City of London Police, so that they (the cops) will go on with their investigation of this so-called 'broker'.

Cheers and thanks for having this website. It's like a beacon in the sea of rubbish that's inundated the Net in recent months and years.

Back