Is Scamconsulting SCC legit?

Harper

Highly suspicious person
Hello, everyone.

Recently I keep stumbling on this company from UK. Multiple positive feedback make me feel it is the right company to do a recovery with.
In the past, I have been scammed for a large amount and since then just doing my best to recover..

I certainly do not want to step on the same rakes and lose more money and time priceless. Does anyone have had dealt with'em or know reliably about the success rate of this firm?

Truefull testimonials will be highly appreciated.

Pharaoh

Colonel
I see lots of bold claims and very little to support it. For example, they claim to have some legal cases going, but there's no mention of lawyers or law firms.

If they won't say who the lawyers are, then run away as fast as you can.

FabianMustBeHere

Highly suspicious person
A lawyer who led my case named Immanuel Skvorzov, of Belorussian origin, had shown a high level of competency and knowledge towards deep and hidden currents in such uneasy and tricky case as was mine.
I had unsuccessfully fought against a REGULATED broker, InterActiveOption within 4 years, having on my way all kinds of files to CySec, FCA, and even to Interpol. None of those got me to a desirable refund.

Can say boldly, that even SCC had raised a huge amount of doubts, this decision to collaborate with'em didn't come to me easily. However, I made such a step forward and have no regrets today at all.
The SCC team together with Mr. Skvorzov managed to "claw away" my money within just 3 months. Needless to say, that I had to pay for their services not a little, but this amount was deducted from the refund, which I find very clever and honest.

Wunmi123

Recruit
Hello Fabianmustbehere
I have seen good review about Scamconsulting and would like to reach out to them for help to recover my money from everfx broker, I was scammed and refused to withdraw my profits, then the stupid account manager run my money into loss from the moment I asked for withdrawal. Everfx is a scam broker. People beware of them.
I hope Scamconsulting SCC can recover my fund too

GloriaMine

Highly suspicious person
Yeah, it is a good place to seek help. I had been their client a few months ago. Can tell, they truly stand for their promises. Do whatever can do to complete the recovery cases for the clients.

Wunmi123

Recruit
Yeah, it is a good place to seek help. I had been their client a few months ago. Can tell, they truly stand for their promises. Do whatever can do to complete the recovery cases for the clients.
Do they charge upfront fee. I see their website say the fees are deducted from the recovered fund, is this true

Pharaoh

Colonel
Do they charge upfront fee. I see their website say the fees are deducted from the recovered fund, is this true

You already answered your own question here:

Hello I am talking to scamconsulting regarding my lost fund to everfxint Scamconsulting is asking me to pay €20 court fee upfront and 5% of the amount to be recovered within 5 days of signing the contract. I am surprised as this is not what they say on their website. The 5% is not all amount, it is £1402, I cant afford to be scammed again. I am so stressed out and confused now. Pls advice me more about Scamconsulting. I rather not get my money back than continue to loss more

That certainly sounds like they want you to pay some upfront fees. If they claim no fees and then try to charge fees, what does this tell you about how trustworthy the company is?

Wunmi123

Recruit
I didnt go with SCC cos they were asking for too much fee upfront, anyone asking for uofront fee is a scam, so i went with Cel solicitors who is zero fee upfront and 25% fee when fund is recovered, if no fund recovery they dont charge a dime, it is a no win no fee basis, i got scared after reading SCC reviews as some people were scammed by SCC. So beware of companies asking you for upfront fee

Vinfred

Private
You already answered your own question here:

That certainly sounds like they want you to pay some upfront fees. If they claim no fees and then try to charge fees, what does this tell you about how trustworthy the company is?
Absolutely agree with you. In case they are really reliable they would not ask for any upfront payouts. Especially in case they are not state this on their web site. Seems strange