• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
Hello Fabianmustbehere
I have seen good review about Scamconsulting and would like to reach out to them for help to recover my money from everfx broker, I was scammed and refused to withdraw my profits, then the stupid account manager run my money into loss from the moment I asked for withdrawal. Everfx is a scam broker. People beware of them.
I hope Scamconsulting SCC can recover my fund too

I was robbed by leewayfinancialservices.com (leewayfinancialservices.co.uk, ljportfolios or ljportfoliosllc all are the same cheater) in March 2020. I found SCC (Scamconsulting.com) and they have robbed me too. First i paid 10 % of my future withdraw amount. They said: Congratulations, you win the case, but you should paid more 10 % fot taxes. I paid it.and nothing happens. They said your contract is ended. You can see good reviews in many sites, but all good reviews to Scamconsulting are made by them. Don't trust them! If you want more information for these scammers contact me/
Hello Gnotyy
Please can you explain more about Scamconsulting, Who did you speak to, what documents did you send to SCC, I was told SCC don't take upfront fee, cos I read that on their website. I am in the process of speaking to SCC about my case, I was scammed by everfxint. But I was lucky to get £4406 back by persuading everfx account manager that I want to pay off my credit card and get more money to reinvest. The account manager at everfxint started trading my money in lost trades from the moment I first asked to withdraw my profit, I was refused profit withdrawal twice. I need to recover £9k, so contacting Scamconsulting cos I found good reviews on their website.

Yeah, it is a good place to seek help. I had been their client a few months ago. Can tell, they truly stand for their promises. Do whatever can do to complete the recovery cases for the clients.

I was robbed by leewayfinancialservices.com (leewayfinancialservices.co.uk, ljportfolios or ljportfoliosllc all are the same cheater) in March 2020. I found SCC (Scamconsulting.com) and they have robbed me too. First i paid 10 % of my future withdraw amount. They said: Congratulations, you win the case, but you should paid more 10 % fot taxes. I paid it.and nothing happens. They said your contract is ended. You can see good reviews in many sites, but all good reviews to Scamconsulting are made by them. Don't trust them! If you want more information for these scammers contact me/
Hello I am talking to scamconsulting regarding my lost fund to everfxint Scamconsulting is asking me to pay €20 court fee upfront and 5% of the amount to be recovered within 5 days of signing the contract. I am surprised as this is not what they say on their website. The 5% is not all amount, it is £1402, I cant afford to be scammed again. I am so stressed out and confused now. Pls advice me more about Scamconsulting. I rather not get my money back than continue to loss more

Yeah, it is a good place to seek help. I had been their client a few months ago. Can tell, they truly stand for their promises. Do whatever can do to complete the recovery cases for the clients.
Do they charge upfront fee. I see their website say the fees are deducted from the recovered fund, is this true

Do they charge upfront fee. I see their website say the fees are deducted from the recovered fund, is this true

You already answered your own question here:

Hello I am talking to scamconsulting regarding my lost fund to everfxint Scamconsulting is asking me to pay €20 court fee upfront and 5% of the amount to be recovered within 5 days of signing the contract. I am surprised as this is not what they say on their website. The 5% is not all amount, it is £1402, I cant afford to be scammed again. I am so stressed out and confused now. Pls advice me more about Scamconsulting. I rather not get my money back than continue to loss more

That certainly sounds like they want you to pay some upfront fees. If they claim no fees and then try to charge fees, what does this tell you about how trustworthy the company is?

Hello Gnotyy
Please can you explain more about Scamconsulting, Who did you speak to, what documents did you send to SCC, I was told SCC don't take upfront fee, cos I read that on their website. I am in the process of speaking to SCC about my case, I was scammed by everfxint. But I was lucky to get £4406 back by persuading everfx account manager that I want to pay off my credit card and get more money to reinvest. The account manager at everfxint started trading my money in lost trades from the moment I first asked to withdraw my profit, I was refused profit withdrawal twice. I need to recover £9k, so contacting Scamconsulting cos I found good reviews on their website.

look into this solution: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ith-forex-and-crypto-regulated-brokers.63313/

99% of the recovery scam companies are scammers. Especially those who asked you for an upfront fee right away. Do thorough research before using any of them. Also, if you know your case is most likely been scammed I suggest you to work with the official authorities rather than hire these people.

If the trading company you used is legit then consult a lawyer.

Stay safe.

Back