• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TDMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
I want to know if anyone has deposited funds into TD markets and if so have they been able to make any withdrawals? Urgent, Please help.

TD is a very solid bank, I doubt they are scaming you. Wait atleast a week before jumping to conclusions.

There is only 1 way to be certain that a broker will process a withdrawal for you. File for a withdrawal and see what happens.

Of course you can withdraw your funds. What kind of bucketshop brokers have you used that won't let you withdraw. I have withdrawn 6 or seven times. On amounts of $200 or less it took about 5 hours from when the banks opened but the one time I withdrew a $10 000 it took much longer. I cant remember exactly how long but I think about 3 or 4 days. I asked them why and they explained that it is because funds are held in europe and when you withdraw amounts under $200 they just d the withdraw from a fund that they kee in SA especially for small withdrawals. (Oh I am from South Africa by the way.) Bigger amounts have to get wired to you and that can take up to 5 working days although it is usually about 2 to 3 working days. They have a option to get express wire but you have to pay something like $20 for it then it comes in a day or 2 from europe. I don't wanna pay so I just draw $200 once or twice a week and get the withdrawals the next day and it costs me nothing

Take a quick look in Scam Alerts if you want to see a few thousand sad stories of bucketshops not paying traders.

It always amazes me how new accounts fall out of the sky to praise a new broker, but tens of thousands of long time FPA members haven't heard of the company.

It always amazes me how new accounts fall out of the sky to praise a new broker, but tens of thousands of long time FPA members haven't heard of the company.

That's exactly what I was about to say, people ask about a new investment, then a brand new profile comes and tells good things, this is a common pattern inside FPA and usually is another member defending the previous one, I don't believe in coincidences, that's a fact.

Back