• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TDMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Take a quick look in Scam Alerts if you want to see a few thousand sad stories of bucketshops not paying traders.
hello please can you help me i think my broker is stilling my money because i did a trade exposed to win 173 pips but at the end i saw $33.50 i dont know if i make a mistake or my broker took money in the last transaction
upload_2016-10-5_10-40-17.png

thanks

Well Phaorh they are a new broker so I am not surprised that many haven't heard of them. They are also not spending big on advertising either with an attitude of ""quality doesn't have to be advertised" lol. To be honest they are not bad, but the guy who said they are the best at deposits and withdrawals doesn't know what he is talking about or he is an IB cause that is the 1 thing I would say they need to improve. Oh and I am not a new member. I used this site about 5 years ago and couldn't remember my login and have lost access to the hotmail account I had then so a password reset wasn't an option.

Well Phaorh they are a new broker so I am not surprised that many haven't heard of them. They are also not spending big on advertising either with an attitude of ""quality doesn't have to be advertised" lol. To be honest they are not bad, but the guy who said they are the best at deposits and withdrawals doesn't know what he is talking about or he is an IB cause that is the 1 thing I would say they need to improve. Oh and I am not a new member. I used this site about 5 years ago and couldn't remember my login and have lost access to the hotmail account I had then so a password reset wasn't an option.

I'm still amazed that only new accounts (or new members who lost old accounts) seem to be the only ones who've heard of new brokers.

hello please can you help me i think my broker is stilling my money because i did a trade exposed to win 173 pips but at the end i saw $33.50 i dont know if i make a mistake or my broker took money in the last transaction
View attachment 27840

thanks

The statement you posted uses 5 digit pricing. I think you might mean 17.3 pips. What currency is your account in?

Stay off TD Markets, it's a well marketed scam that promises unsuspecting traders wealth by advertising results of successful traders to lure new customers.
Signals - went from pillar to post till I gave up it seems they only available to people who went for GFI training.
Bonus - my no deposit and deposit bonus disappeared immediately after I withdrew funds due to challenges with signals.
Withdrawal - took more than 30 days and they promised 3 - 5 days for South Africans
I complained on their FB account and my comments were promptly deleted. I raised this and was insulted and threatened by the convict owner George van Der Riet I have the screen grabs of our conversations as evidence. On that conversation too he admitted that they delete negative feedback.
They have no transparency and delete evidence of bad service by deleting reviews or they themselves writing positive ones to counter the negative review.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER

Hi Pharaoh and fellow traders. Just popping in to respond to Mr Maluleke, but I fear it is likely just a waste of time. This client has no intention of resolving an issue and neither myself nor the TDMarkets support staff have been able to get him to tell us what his issue is exactly. I suspect he has no valid issue that needs resolving and is simply trying to use social media and the internet to damage the TDMarkets brand. Why I do not know, but with competition as it is in this industry, I would guess that he is working with one of our many competitors. I am merely responding here to set the record straight with the facts. As such I will address my response to the community rather than at the client or ex client who is not interested in resolving things with us directly.

Mr Maluleke withdrew all his funds ($49) on the 24th of November 2016 and since then his account has been dormant with the exception of the deposit of $50 which TDMarkets gave all clients as a Christmas present. When he withdrew in November (via credit card), we experienced system issues with our credit card payment provider at the time, which affected a handful of clients. All 13 traders that were affected by the issue were contacted as soon as we were aware of the issue, to inform them of the reason for the delay, when they would expect their funds (which we ensured everyone received in a timely manner) and of course to apologize for the inconvenience caused. It was circumstances outside of our control, which we handled as best as possible, ensuring everyone received their funds in full, resolving the matter within a week and we have since introduced more reliable, fast and easy funding systems for our clients to choose from.

Being a trader myself I know the importance of fast and efficient deposits and withdrawals. For the delay we were in the wrong and took responsibility for it. He claims however that he waited over 30 days for his withdrawal and that is a blatant lie. Our records show the date when he requested the original credit card withdrawal and the date he received the funds in his bank account, which was a matter of 11 banking days. Also note that he was called numerous times to no avail, in such cases a voicemail is left and email sent to ensure the client is successfully contacted via the contact details they provide us. He is claiming that he waited more than double the time that he actually waited. This was the first clue that he has ulterior motives. The second clue was of course the fact that he refused to tell our support what he was unhappy about. The 3rd strange detail is the fact that over 2 months have passed without him even logging into his TDMarkets account, 55 days ago (14/12/16) was the last communication received from him via email where he states "I received the money please disregard the prior email" and then suddenly out of the blue he starts this smear campaign on social media 2 months later.

Let's have a look at his accusations by splitting his review up into parts and dealing with one at a time to best understand what is going on here.

Stay off TD Markets, it's a well marketed scam that promises unsuspecting traders wealth by advertising results of successful traders to lure new customers.

We publicly give recognition to our traders when they perform well and I believe that it is good to show people just how much success is being achieved by our traders on TDMarkets. The fact that we are a DMA broker and not a market maker is something we are proud of when most brokers nowadays are merely market makers claiming to be ECN. We always obtain permission from our traders before showing their results, they are always proud to show their results and I see nothing wrong with this.

Signals - went from pillar to post till I gave up it seems they only available to people who went for GFI training.

The TDMarkets signals app has been in Beta testing for the past 4 days and in development for 6 months before that so I am a bit curious what signals he is talking about that he had issues with over 2 months ago. GFI has a signals group on telegram so perhaps he is referring to that. The TDMarkets app will be for all TDMarkets clients when it gets listed in the Playstore later this month. Right now the testing is being done by GFI students and that is why only GFI students currently have access.

Bonus - my no deposit and deposit bonus disappeared immediately after I withdrew funds due to challenges with signals.

The TDMarkets T's & C's are very clear on bonus funds. Our bonus rules are actually quite relaxed, most brokers are extremely strict when it comes to withdrawals and bonuses. You can withdraw profits on your bonus even if you have never made a deposit and there is no minimum, time or volume requirement. You can even withdraw your bonus when you have traded enough volume.

His issue is about losing his deposit bonus because he withdrew the funds that got him the bonus in the first place. This is very standard as I am sure most of you are aware. If you withdraw your deposit then you forfeit the deposit bonus. There is not a broker on this planet that I know of that will let you keep the bonus when you withdraw your deposit. Think about it like this. If a broker allows it, you could deposit $1000 and get your 100% bonus, then simply withdraw your funds and then redeposit them getting another bonus of a $1000 and then repeating the process again and again, until you have bonus money of $1million and you start trading your account of $1 million with no risk or cost to yourself Lol that would be nice but if it seems too good to be true. . . He lost $30 in bonus credit when he withdrew, but he has been given $50 as a Christmas present since then and has not even touched it, so once again I don't see what the problem is here.

The last bit I will address to Mr Maluleke.

I complained on their FB account and my comments were promptly deleted. I raised this and was insulted and threatened by the convict owner George van Der Riet I have the screen grabs of our conversations as evidence. On that conversation too he admitted that they delete negative feedback.

In the real world companies use their Facebook pages for marketing. We do not have them there for disgruntled ex clients to complain on, we have a 24 hour support department for that and anyone who requires any assistance. Show me one company that will just leave your negative comments on their page, especially since they are not truthful but rather there to deliberately deface the company. Do you think Coca-Cola is going to leave your comments there if you post that you drank 1 can of coke and then all your teeth fell out?

Why did you refuse to let support staff help you when they offered? You did not want help because you already got your money, right?

I'll put it to you right now in writing again. If you need any help at all please contact our customer care department that is open 24 hrs a day from Sunday night to Friday night. (Same hours as the Market) You can call, email, Skype or even use the live chat on our website. You can even request a call back. We have staff in the customer care department that are trained to assist you, but when they come to me saying that you refused to give them details of why you are angry and are being blatantly rude to them, then how can you expect a friendly “the customer is always right” type of service? I am not a support agent and I say it like it is, because just as much as I care for my traders, I care for my staff. The concept of treat your staff right and they will treat your customers right, is one that I live by.

I really wish you would just tell me what it is that you are trying to achieve or what it is that is making you go to these extremes. I am not the owner nor do I own any shares in TDMarkets and calling me a convict because I was falsely accused of murder almost 10 years ago is a low blow and really has no relevance in this at all. You have chosen to attack me personally about something from long ago that has nothing to do with this discussion or any issue you will ever experience with TDMarkets. Murder is something you needed to have planned beforehand. Involuntary manslaughter is an accidental killing. There's a difference. Do I owe you this explanation? No, you can read it in my book when it comes out just like everybody else. Does it have anything to do with Forex or what we are discussing here? No, so please stick to the topic if you don't mind. Name calling is something that school kids do and if we play that game nothing will ever be resolved.

When you call me a convict and then claim that I threatened you it sounds like I made serious threats to your well being and life, maybe that's a deliberate play on your side? You say that you have a screenshot of my threats to you but you don't post it because you prefer people to make up their own judgement about the nature of the so called threats. In the interest of transparency I will post my comments and so called threat to you here:

Hi. Why do you delete my comments. Says a lot about your degree of transparency or the lack thereof. Instead of addressing my concerns you delete my factual concerns. Fix what's broken. I will address my concerns now on every platform on which brokers can be reviewed and as usual someone maybe George will counter with a better review just like of FPA but I know your tricks already

TDMarkets
Good day Akani, With regards to your comments, we do not appreciate negative comments. The ones at fault are the ones that bad mouth us. You had an issue with withdrawls, what was it? We would like to fix what was wrong and at least find a way forward. Thanks
Sent by Kelly
THU 4:10PM
14368905_10207093016700792_8191369371025861773_n.jpg

Akani
My issue with you done and dusted. You deleted my comments without even trying to address them. That wasn't trying to fix my problem it was trying to conceal your false promises. One way or another will share my bad experiences/negative comments with you guys, you can control your FB page but not the net

FRI 12:42AM
TDMarkets
Hi Akani. I believe the lady asked you what your issues were and states that she wants to try and help you. Then you go on to say that you will do your best to make sure your negative comments are shared with us. Have you been drinking or smoking something very strong or are you just working for another broker and trying to give us bad press on social media? I mean here she is asking you about your issues and you just refuse to even mention them. Are you surprised that a company would delete slanderous comments from it's facebook page? Yes my legal team assures me that those comments are slander but since you wrote them down on a public forum it's even worse. You are surely going to be found guilty of libel if we take this further and the fact that you are threatening to do your best to add to your offenses will not be viewed favorably in court. Please don't pretend you are doing it to bring your opinion to us because you know very well that we have a 24hr support team and feedback buttons on websites and feedback@tdmarkets.co.za emails where you can speak directly to me. Facebook is not there for you to complain about every little thing that bothers you. If you have a legitemate concern then contaact the TDMarkets customer care department. You can contact them by phone, email, live chat even skype and more 24hrs a day and if you are unhappy about how they treat you or the resolution of your issues then you can contact me directly on my facebook to complain, but please keep in mind that TDMarkets support can only fix your issues relating to TDMarkets. Emotional and mental issues will need to be fixed elsewhere by a professional specializing in those fields.
Sent by DavidGeorge van der Riet
TDMarkets

From George
and good day to you too sir
Sent by DavidGeorge van der Riet

Thank you for an awesome forum
George

Not sure if I should laugh or head over to Coke's FB page and report a loss of all teeth. :D

Not sure if I should laugh or head over to Coke's FB page and report a loss of all teeth. :D
Some people have 32 teeth
Some people have 5 teeth
It's simple meth

Coke is innocent and they will remove your post and ban you from drinking the delightfully fresh and tatsy beverage for the rest of your life. Imagine drinking Pepsi for the rest of your life

Back