Is the trend really your friend ?

Forex trading is a constant learning process, even when you are an experienced trader. I think that is a good thing, because it keeps one's mind sharp and alert and broadens our horizons.
True, there's always something new to learn, I'm just curious if experienced traders ever get bored.

True, there's always something new to learn, I'm just curious if experienced traders ever get bored.

That's unlikely, I think. The Forex market is ever changing and even when you have experience it can present you with something new. Besides, I don't think that making a profit could ever be boring.

That's unlikely, I think. The Forex market is ever changing and even when you have experience it can present you with something new. Besides, I don't think that making a profit could ever be boring.

It is a fact that the Forex market is bigger and better from what it was in the previous years :)

I think trend is to see in higher timeframe not in H1 or H4. In lower timeframe you may get fooled. And yes trend is really your friend if you understand it. Finding trend in early stage is the most difficult task. You need good knowledge and skills to detect a trend in early stage. If you can detect it, it's your friend.

Trend basically depends on trader top trader. Momentum trader follow trends more than swing trader. Swing trader can easily do their trading with Fibonacci retracements or others. But for momentum trader it’s very difficult to use. As I am a swing trader trends are not my friend at all. Like all the swing trader retracement is my good friend and I am also comfortable with this. But the newbies do not understand that and thought trends are their friend.

trend is friend when it gives us profit if it turns against it can be dangerous. One thing trader should know that without trend he can not get earning his position need side of market movement. He needs to analyze it well then use Stop loss for safety purpose if trend changes he not loose much amount.

Back