Is there an Online Forex robot without to download software?

forexnet

Recruit
Is there an Online Forex robot without to download software? Is there any "no deposit fx robots"....brokers are offering no deposit type accounts and am wondering is there any no deposit with no loss robots without to download software.....a fx robot where you can sign in and go? any body have any knowledge of this type of no loss fx robots?

By definition, a robot needs software. The only way around this would be to give your username and password to the company that has the robot. If you do that, you'll also need to sign an LPOA, since they will be managing your account.

A few brokers have offered tiny live accounts with anywhere from $5 to $20 in them. You can't withdraw that money and usually have to make a minimum number of trades before withdrawing your profit. The withdrawal rules are often so restrictive that you would be better off just depositing your own money.

From what I can tell, any robot claiming "no loss" is just trading without a stoploss. If the market is mostly drifting sideways, price will come back and let trades close in profit sooner or later. If there's a strong trend that the robot opened a trade against, it will eventually wipe out your account.

It looks like you want a robot that requires no software, guarantees profits, and is on a live account that requires no money. Personally, I want a couple of supermodels to tie me up and perform unspeakable acts of passion on me.

Neither of these is very likely to happen. The odds are that I'll get my wish before you get yours. :p

a robot that requires no software, guarantees profits, and is on a live account that requires no money.

Yea.. go the distance... a robot that requires no software download, guarantees profits, and is on a live account that requires no money

You know that autotrading at zulutrade.com and auto trading at FXDD.com is similar to robot trading system except humans are doing it and/or using there robot systems ....i am just looking for a robot system that is as advanced as zulutrade.com where you can see performance of the robots like you can see the performance of traders at zulutrade.com.

Please don't don't tell me i have to wait till the year 2020 to see a robot site that is similar to zulutrade.com

Well be carful for what you wish for you may just get what you wish for

If you want anyone or anything (an EA, a signals provider like Zulu, an account manager, anything else) to place trades into your account for you, it comes down to one of two choices.

1. You install some sort of software.
2. You turn over your password.

Otherwise, someone or something could place unauthorized trades in your account.

Why would a broker give you a free account with more than a token amount of cash? Plenty of them give nice deposit bonuses, but the terms are such that they'll more than make that back on spread before you can withdraw 1 cent.

If there was a robot that really had no losses, it would either be a carefully guarded secret or would become so popular that it would change the market. Either way, it wouldn't be a $97 product. I'm sure if you check those other autotrading providers, you'll find plenty of losses, even on the more profitable accounts.

You are asking for 3 free lunches.

I think you'll be waiting long past 2020. In the meantime, I'll keep wishing for that pair of supermodels.
;)

super forex robot

Well just build a super forex robot site
Super forex robot no loss no deposit...why put a money deposit if there is no loss in a fx no loss robot ..just like the sun its free its not a slave to the world

And then we all quit our jobs and live a life of ease. See a friend who's a wage slave? Show him how to get a free funded account for a free superbot that never losses (even if it might require a software download). No work or even any investment required. Have children, set up an account for each of them and they'll never have to get a job. People on unemployment benefits? The governments of the world will make setting up an account part of filing for unemployment. Then those people will never need a job. Charity groups (funded by superbot accouts) will offer free VPS services to the homeless and help them set up accounts.

Within 3 years of this rolling out, the world economy collapses since no one is doing any work. :p

Forex Vision

The vision or aim is to invest in research "information" to build a better vision and technology instead of to end up like the movie Logan's Run 1976 or The Terrible Thing of Alpha-9!
cartoonbrew.com/brewtv/alpha9.html

Bottom line: I think forex can offer investers capital to invest in research "information technology" where we can work and make more matters free instead of working only to buy another device product from a tyrant who could careless. Have you ever heard of someone who has gotten out of a device crappy car and said is there anybody out there doing anything good at all to improve the way we live.

It took a lot to become an free american...Free to choose my path...to not follow tyrants

I agree with americans (i am an american) that you have to get an education..you just can't set around and sell a device and think you can't be outsourced.

I think Forex robots will change a lot of people minds about who is free and who isn't.

You know that autotrading at zulutrade.com and auto trading at FXDD.com is similar to robot trading system except humans are doing it and/or using there robot systems ....i am just looking for a robot system that is as advanced as zulutrade.com where you can see performance of the robots like you can see the performance of traders at zulutrade.com.

Please don't don't tell me i have to wait till the year 2020 to see a robot site that is similar to zulutrade.com

If you think to use a robot like in the site zulutrade.com or FXDD.com, why don't you use these for your business?
I think they must have got some features that make you mess :D

zulutrade has both EAs and manual trading users.
The thing is, EAs usually dont work...if they did i dont think we would talk about finding a good one, we would all be rich!
Select based on your needs and the amount you can invest.
I think zulutrade is not a bad option, but dont expect to make a living from forex trading in general...

Back