• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is there any company or person can help me to get back the money from scammer Plus500?

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

misschingching

Recruit
Hello, I come from hong Kong.
Sorry my English is quite limited, same as the knowledge of the law field...
Recently there's is some issue between me and the scammer Plus500(au)...
Is there any person or company i can ask for help please?
Sorry again I am new.
Thanks for your help.

Sorry again I am new.
Thanks for your help.
I have seen there's some advertisements here before, but I cannot find it again..

Sorry again I am new.
Thanks for your help.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Also share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.plus500.com

How did you deposit? When did you deposit? Can you give more info about how you were scammed?

Hi all,my name is Ching and I come from Hong Kong, please forgive me my English is very limited, I tried my best to share my experiences about trading in Plus500( my account : 74597618), seriously it is TOTALLY NIGHTMARE and they are SCAMMERS 500% for sure! Please kindly read before you join Plus500, or you can search ton of similar cases in the internet.

They made me so frustrated in this two month and I tried to end my life because of my stupidly that believed a registered scammer Plus500 company, lucky I got the hearty support from my friends and family, and they encourage me to post on internet to alert everyone, complain to ASIC and others related department such as AU police.

My ID, address, phone, credit card all of the info are totally validated previously, and then in April, I lose the money in a row of trading, but after that I won a bit and finally I got USD28000 in my account ( 1/3 from my deposit and actually it still cannot cover my lose ).and then I started the withdrawal, I requested and waited few days, firstly they asked me to submit the doc for validating AGAIN, I felt weird because it was validated so long ago and it show full green ticked, Ok fine I resubmitted the photo and after few days, they replied that they want the doc in full of English ( actually it is Chinese + English bank statement ....) ok I discussed with the agent he said it is ok and so re-resubmit the SAME picture again! Few days again, my account pop out a message box saying my account is Restricted...!! I SHOCKED and keep contracting the agents, they all replied the same "relevant department was checking my issue"..................................
At that moment, I searched in internet, so many cases against Plus500 and I started to feel scaring because it is my real money! Feeling scam because they didn't check your account until you Win. I found that so many peoples were banned because of scalping ( please correct me if i spell wrong ) and hedging, and most of the cases shown Plus500 no specific rule and guide to judge what is scaleping, I tried to protect myself, contact and warned them " please don't try to cheat and steal my money! I searched and know what is sclaping and hedging! I didn't do that I am sure!".....They just foward the message to senior team, and Two weeks after, a senior name Amy ( actually I found so many trader were banned by her ), she contact me and say, my account was banned because of "connected account + hedging" in their company group! I was keep contracting them via email and live chat, but they keep using the user agreement section 19.10 as the shield and pointing some of my trading action are similar ( YES they say similar, so wide judgment)to other account! and I asking them to show me the prove because it is cheating my money at all, and then there is no more reply after their email "title: Final Response", that's so rude and scamming! Therefore I just sent the complain to ASIC and trying to contact the AU police.

Again, it is a bloody nightmare to me, I cannot believe my money was stolen so violent!!! Everyone please beware Plus500, what I said are real and you can search in the internet!

I am nooooooo idea why they can still have the license, please contact me if you would like to group all of the complain about their license because I am going to do that in another complain.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 1
We already suggested the steps in your previous thread, please follow those steps and keep us update.

FPA Forums Team Note: The threads have been merged.

As long as you've written to ASIC, you may as well include the Australian FOS and also ACORN (www.acorn.gov.au)

If your deposits were by credit card, contact the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Ask if a chargeback is possible. Report back here about what they say.

Thanks FxMaster and Pharaoh, I did the steps and again they just ignore me. I am not surprise now after reviewed many scamming case about them. I sent the complain to ASIC and FOS, and also going to send to ACORN per your suggestion.
Do you think AU police can help me? My friends suggested me to contact them.
Anyway, I am so regret that joined Plus500.

There's no harm in notifying the Australian police. You may also want to contact the financial regulators in Hong Kong. ACORN is Australia's cyber-crime office. You should check to see if Hong Kong has a similar website. If they do, report Plus500 there and also post that website here.

Did you deposit by credit card or debit card? If so, you need to have a talk with the fraud department at your card's issuing bank as soon as possible. Explain exactly what happened and how the service of withdrawal is not being provided. Ask about a chargeback. Report back here about what they say.

I sent the link also the chargeback to them and bank, Amy she replied "keep the same final response", I read the cases here and Plus500 just ignore to discuss as usual because they can take your money anytime with their user agreement.

Back