• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Is there anyone trading forex on AuuForex.com

Asking questions about a company
Good afternoon. I invested in AUU GLOBAL LIMITED. When I wanted to withdraw my money from a supposed profit they asked me for more money.

I ask to know if I can recover the money I invested.

Regards.
Do you know their customer service number

Don't think about investing in this site! They are not licensed and all the information that is on their site is a lie. At first they will give you a small amount, and then when you invest more money, you will not withdraw anything. I lost more than $ 50,000
At first, a girl, Guo Xiaoqinq, allegedly wrote to me on a telegram, and it was not clear where she got my number from, then she told me in the process of investing that she was investing and earning on exchange rate fluctuations. And the data when it is necessary to work on fluctuations is given to it by the uncle who works at the Australian stock exchange. As soon as I started investing, she allegedly helped me, but when I started investing more, she wanted me to invest more. And I started looking for information about this company, I saw a lot of reviews on the Internet that they are scammers and their exchange is not licensed, and it was too late, because they did not withdraw my money, and blocked my number in WhatsApp.

And this girl gave me the number of the AUU GLOBAL support service, because it is not on the site! By the way, my account has been deleted, because when I try to log in to the site, it tells me that such an account and mail do not exist. Draw your own conclusions and do not fall into the hands of fraudsters !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201107-212757.png
    Screenshot_20201107-212757.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 67
Don't think about investing in this site! They are not licensed and all the information that is on their site is a lie. At first they will give you a small amount, and then when you invest more money, you will not withdraw anything. I lost more than $ 50,000

Спочатку дівчина Го Сяокінь нібито писала мені по телеграмі, і не було зрозуміло, звідки вона взяла мій номер, потім вона сказала мені в процесі інвестування, що вона інвестує і заробляє на коливаннях курсу. А дані, коли потрібно працювати над коливаннями, дає йому дядько, який працює на австралійській фондовій біржі. Як тільки я почав інвестувати, вона нібито мені допомогла, але коли я почав інвестувати більше, вона хотіла, щоб я інвестував більше. І я почав шукати інформацію про цю компанію, побачив багато відгуків в Інтернеті, що вони шахраї і їх обмін не ліцензований, і було вже пізно, тому що вони не зняли мої гроші, а заблокували мій номер у WhatsApp .

І ця дівчина дала мені номер служби підтримки AUU GLOBAL, оскільки його немає на сайті! До речі, мій обліковий запис видалено, тому що, коли я намагаюся увійти на сайт, він повідомляє мені, що такого облікового запису та пошти не існує. Робіть власні висновки і не потрапляйте в руки шахраїв !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201107-212757.png
    Screenshot_20201107-212757.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 20
I was also part of the scam.

Maybe there is a way to make a complaint

CheersView attachment 60392
+14406621878 the lady given customer service number , when i try to with draw money yesterday , they saying their site under maintained, it's rubbish . God save me i didn't invest too much just 1000. But withdraw few times ( 500,200,50) those amounts withdrawn from AUU . try your luck .

I have lost more than $100.000, could anyone help me how to get my money back from auu999.com?
Sorry to hear how come you invested with out checking , i just started as trail for small amount , later am researching company profile i came to conclusion they scammers

At first, a girl, Guo Xiaoqinq, allegedly wrote to me on a telegram, and it was not clear where she got my number from, then she told me in the process of investing that she was investing and earning on exchange rate fluctuations. And the data when it is necessary to work on fluctuations is given to it by the uncle who works at the Australian stock exchange. As soon as I started investing, she allegedly helped me, but when I started investing more, she wanted me to invest more. And I started looking for information about this company, I saw a lot of reviews on the Internet that they are scammers and their exchange is not licensed, and it was too late, because they did not withdraw my money, and blocked my number in WhatsApp.

And this girl gave me the number of the AUU GLOBAL support service, because it is not on the site! By the way, my account has been deleted, because when I try to log in to the site, it tells me that such an account and mail do not exist. Draw your own conclusions and do not fall into the hands of fraudsters !!!
Did you sigb into auu using email or mt4 login?

Back