• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Is there anyone trading forex on AuuForex.com

Asking questions about a company
Yess, and I have some problem like others, I cant withdrawl money, if someone have solution please help me?
Thanks
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Don't think about investing in this site! They are not licensed and all the information that is on their site is a lie. At first they will give you a small amount, and then when you invest more money, you will not withdraw anything. I lost more than $ 50,000
At first, a girl, Guo Xiaoqinq, allegedly wrote to me on a telegram, and it was not clear where she got my number from, then she told me in the process of investing that she was investing and earning on exchange rate fluctuations. And the data when it is necessary to work on fluctuations is given to it by the uncle who works at the Australian stock exchange. As soon as I started investing, she allegedly helped me, but when I started investing more, she wanted me to invest more. And I started looking for information about this company, I saw a lot of reviews on the Internet that they are scammers and their exchange is not licensed, and it was too late, because they did not withdraw my money, and blocked my number in WhatsApp.

And this girl gave me the number of the AUU GLOBAL support service, because it is not on the site! By the way, my account has been deleted, because when I try to log in to the site, it tells me that such an account and mail do not exist. Draw your own conclusions and do not fall into the hands of fraudsters !!!
Did you withraw to your bank? Crypto wallet? How did you login .. using email or mt4 login?

hi guys , i met girl in tinder and invested AUU global , i withdraw small amount of money , with drawing money is complicated process., the customer care number given by girl not responding today , Girl is not responding up to point now , let wait and some time.

my question is any this kind of experience
what a similarity!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I have same experience, they have imposed and blocked me from withdrawals.
My money worth of investments and profit of 7,000 dollars were still inside their deposit database.
Would you be able to have a way to get your money back ?

Thanks

Hello,

My money worth of investments and profit of 7,000 dollars were still inside their deposit database.

Thanks

My withdrawal action cannot be done, the customer service said AUU has a new rule to deposit $1000 dollars to withdraw money. Do you believe this ? After I do deposit the $1000, I might lose the customer service on WhatsApp.

Thanks

Hello Everyone.

Please help me to answer the question below:

Is there anyone trading forex on AUU GLOBAL LIMITED?
auuforex.com

Is this website Scam?
If no, can anyone withdraw from that website?

Best regard
No, the withdrawal is blocked by a new contract they have imposed, and they would not tell you from the beginning.
My money was stuck inside their deposit database worth $7,000 dollars. And they need me to pay $1000 to get it back... I cannot believe them, because they have only one customer service I do not trust and he might flee.

Hello,

Thanks

How did you get to know about this company? Have you traded before?

Back