• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Is there anyone trading forex on AuuForex.com

Asking questions about a company
Здравствуйте, меня зовут Антон, я из России, хочу поделиться своей плохой ситуацией. Я ВСТРЕТИЛ ДЕВУШКУ из Гонконга на сайте знакомств, ее зовут Лю Синьру (имя может быть вымышленным), ее номер телефона +1(352)658-7462, где мы долго болтали на разные темы после долгих разговоров. Она предложила мне инвестировать в AUU Global Limited и предложила брокера. депозит размером 500 долларов, и она совмещала информацию с сигналами, когда продавать и когда покупать, в итоге я заработал 200 долларов. После 30 долларов я их снял, после вывода сомнений насчет сайта не было.
Позже эта девушка убедила меня внести депозит в 15 000 тысяч долларов, что позволит мне заработать на 3 000 тысяч долларов больше, мне удалось заработать еще полторы тысячи долларов. Когда я захотел снять деньги. ПОСЛЕ ЗАЯВКИ НА ВЫВОД МОИ ДЕНЬГИ ДОЛГОЕ ВРЕМЯ НЕ ВЫВОДИЛИСЬ, Я НАПИСАЛ ЕЙ, она дала мне номер службы поддержки +1(406)518-1710.
19 января 2021 года мой личный кабинет заблокировали, войти не могу. Я написал в службу поддержки, и никто не ответил. Девушка тоже не отвечает. Я потерял 17000 долларов денег

hi guys , i met girl in tinder and invested AUU global , i withdraw small amount of money , with drawing money is complicated process., the customer care number given by girl not responding today , Girl is not responding up to point now , let wait and some time.

my question is any this kind of experience
Same to me dear. Now i have ballance in my account but can't withdraw

Unfortunately :(
i cant withdraw my money
Same is with me dear

Dear i am having difficulty
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

hi guys , i met girl in tinder and invested AUU global , i withdraw small amount of money , with drawing money is complicated process., the customer care number given by girl not responding today , Girl is not responding up to point now , let wait and some time.

my question is any this kind of experience
Definitely scam especially if met on tinder

Good afternoon. I invested in AUU GLOBAL LIMITED. When I wanted to withdraw my money from a supposed profit they asked me for more money.

I ask to know if I can recover the money I invested.

Regards.
Unfortunately you can't recover the money you invested

Trust me, they are big big scammers!
so here is their Modus Operandi. (It is my personal experience!)

A charming Girl befriended me on Tinder app. In my case she was so called Taiwanese national who is in the UK for the import and export of cloth business. Her Name is Lisa.

After few casual and seductive messages, She suddenly said that she is lucky to have met me and have made thousands of dollar today while trading forex currency market. Apparently its her routine to make such money with the help of some American professor who has more than 20 years experience in this field.

She showed me some fake screenshots of her trading account. But the catch here was in one of the screenshot she failed to crop the name of account holder (some -Will Wason). That was a alarming sign for me!

Next she gently offered me a help in trading and she offered to share with me the trading signal provided by her professor. She gently made me a first trade on dummy demo account of Auu Global using mt4 platform.

Gradually after few successfull demo trades and around after 1 week of taking my confidence, she made a lucrative offer to invest real money to earn real account on Auu global platform and she endorsed it as a safe broking platform as recommended by her experienced professor.

Meanwhile she helped me to make some profitable trades and then made me realize that if I invest more money the profit would be proportionally large. She gently recommended me to start from 10000 dollars investment.

When i stressed that i didnt have this much capital to invest now, she very comfortably agreed to make me invest whatever money I had.

She then made the system slightly complicated by introducing Huobi cryptocurrency platform and lot of other fancy things such that beginners like me would blindly fall into the trap and start to blindly follow her. Its not difficult to fall for her charm. Meanwhile she laid her honey trap by posting her spicy bikini pics and promising to spend nights with me once the corona effect is gone. However she constantly denied coming online on video whats-app call sighting poor language as a lame excuse.

Gently she insisted me to invest more and more money in this shady Auu global account.
She carefully designed her plot to only make the money deposit in the account and never ever talked about the methods to withdraw money.

One fine day, i asked her to teach me the steps to withdraw money and then suddenly her real picture started becoming clear to me. She gave a excuse that i would teach you that once you have made a big profit. But i became adamant at this point.
I was lucky to not have invested much so far, but i was about to. When i insisted her to teach me the withdrawal process before making another huge investment, she simply forwarded me some shady mobile number claiming to be the customer care number of Auu Global and asked me to get in touch with them via text messaging on whats app.

I was able to withdraw my money back because i was able to convince her that i would invest even more money after learning this step. Meanwhile, the approach of customer care person on whats app was highly unprofessional and it was not difficult for me to figure out that it was some fake individual pretending to be a customer care representative.

Later she asked me if my withdrawal was successful and when would I invest more money? I hinted her that i was not happy with the experience and i would reconsider my decision of further investment.
She smelled that i was suspicious about her and suddenly later she absconded from my whats-app, without leaving any trace probably in the fear of further investigation and repercussions.

( The whatsapp number used by her was - +1209 8312118 )
The AUU Global contact number provided by her was- +447562707262
How you convince her? I have same problem maybe I can get any hint how did you able to withdraw your money

In my case I don't know if this girl also a victim of scam or what.
This is my experience someone message me on my messenger a hong kong girl name Qiao Na she add me from the dating page on facebook.
Then when she message me on messenger she asked me what is my work something like that and then she owned a clothing store in Hong Kong (Niche clothing to be exact).
Then she told me that she wanted to invest more like real estate etc.
And then she gave me her whatsapp number and then we talk there.
After a few days she introduce me the Forex investments. I told him that Im not familiar to that kind of investments. And she give me her account to MT4 and she told me to take a try on investment. Then after I put her credentials in my mobile it works I have access to her account.
Now she teach me how to make a trade. Then another week past she insisted me to create a account because she told me that she was fallen for me and together we can make us both rich.
For me this is a golden oppurtunity because someone is trusted me her account in trading.
Then I make an account and put $500 as deposit.
She teach me also how to withdraw and for the first time it worked and she also withdraw from her account and it also worked.
Now that I convinced I put the money back in my account.
Then when I try to withdraw again at fxauu.com
My money is only on the withdrawal record only and they said I dont have any balance on my account.
Then I asked this lady that I'm having problem to withdraw my money. Then she try it also and she told me that she also can't out her money.
Now I'm thinking she also a victim or this is the new modus of AUU Global scam.
Please reply if you also encounter this kind of event. Thanks

Back