Is there anyone who relay recover money from a scam?

adela07

Private, 1st Class
I am looking for a recovery company what is not asking me for any upfront money to help me to recover my lost from a scam Forex trader.
If anyone know a genuine company doing this please contact me.
I am not interested in the one looking for up front money because I don't have any more money to lose in another SCAM!!!

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I am looking for a recovery company what is not asking me for any upfront money to help me to recover my lost from a scam Forex trader.
If anyone know a genuine company doing this please contact me.
I am not interested in the one looking for up front money because I don't have any more money to lose in another SCAM!!!
Recently heard about this We Resolve Your Dispute With Forex And Crypto Regulated Brokers
(this is not a recommendation from my end, double-check before you decide to go with them)

adela07

Private, 1st Class
Adela,have you recover your money??? I loose 15k by scam this week!!! Can you suggest me something?
No Mikele, I have trying with different recovery company but every body ask for upfront money and I am willing to pay.
I have reported them to all the authority but they are not helping money to recover the money so far.

Mikele

Private
I lost 15.000 too! I'm really angry and I don't know what to do! You think these recovery companies could help?

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I lost 15.000 too! I'm really angry and I don't know what to do! You think these recovery companies could help?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

adela07

Private, 1st Class
Don't trust them. Do a deep searching before starting something. Most of them are another scam and the most important thing is don't pay any upfront money.