Is there anything like Forex Dictionary?

Hi, I personally do not know if there is a dictionary that specifically explains forex terms, and I'd be interested in knowing if there is any too. However, almost every forum that addresses forex issues has a glossary that you can check

Thanks for sharing this important link, it's very helpful. I personally don't know of any, but I think you can get those meanings from forums like this as well. As for me, I rely on Google and glossaries like this one. I think it would be a good idea to have a sticky thread here at Forex Peace Army that is specifically dedicated to defining forex terms. Something like The FPA forex dictionary

Hi, I personally do not know if there is a dictionary that specifically explains forex terms, and I'd be interested in knowing if there is any too. However, almost every forum that addresses forex issues has a glossary that you can check
I think best way to learn forex terminology is tor read books and google words that you don't know and try to write down the definitions or simply remember them. This is how I built my own trading vocabulary.

Back