• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

I am having an issue with a company
So looks the same different girl or apparently a girl !

Looks like mr mas the.man but is it really real ive looked for vtc usd and doesnt come.up much and the charys certainly dont match the ones with metatrader . Also what is written in the image from the anaylst forwarded to.me is is bull or what ? . So next question is can we get money back lost to this airpass if is a scam on dodgy charts . Anybody up for comparing real time chart screen shots to see if the same ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200527-013634_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200527-013634_WhatsApp.jpg
    668.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20200527-013442_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200527-013442_WhatsApp.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG-20200526-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200526-WA0000.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG-20200525-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200525-WA0006.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG-20200526-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200526-WA0002.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 91
So looks the same different girl or apparently a girl !

Looks like mr mas the.man but is it really real ive looked for vtc usd and doesnt come.up much and the charys certainly dont match the ones with metatrader . Also what is written in the image from the anaylst forwarded to.me is is bull or what ? . So next question is can we get money back lost to this airpass if is a scam on dodgy charts . Anybody up for comparing real time chart screen shots to see if the same ?

Also in the pik with 36000 odd ... can you make that much money in one trade that was from yesterday. She sent me On vtc usd .

I believe I am on the same boat.
A girl from Nanjing name Tian Tian aka Rose requesting a favour to trade a Trading account of the same broker, airpasshedg_live, while she’s away on a Interstate business trip. Provide username and password. I can see the whole transaction on VTCUSD, VertCoin.
Trading capital was U$50,000. A couple of trading entries, lots of profit and a couple of losses. Account grew to about U$120,000 and withdrew the capital leaving the profit behind.
Connect me with her “Teacher”, Mr Xie, and whom will provide signals to trade. Made a couple of trades for about less than a week. Made about U$18,000 then notice a withdrawal of $20,000 made.
As the Teacher provide trading signal, he(maybe) has been promoting to me to trade the same pair with the same broker which he will guide with account registration, deposit etc. Provide me his introducer code and mentioned 10% made from the profit is his cut. I’ve requested details of broker, attached and I am uncomfortable till all my queries are cleared.
Simultaneously, I came across the threads here.
Query 1; I am seeing couple of analysis shared in trading view, the price differs much. Vertcoin is an alien to me, hence I wonder if anyone familiar with this cryptocurrency.
Query 2; is Airpasshedg a reliable or regulated broker. I don’t see much information relating being a broker on its website. airpas.io/m/index_en.html
Thoughts, please.

Attachments

• airpass.pdf
    29.2 KB · Views: 61
Nobody has been able to say its legit currency pair yet and is funny how all these pretty girls have the same broker apparently ! . All from this airpass.io lost.money to it i wouldnt get involved. I would like to know if the charts are real and connected to the exchange but as of yet noone has been able to help or compare.

Is it really the same person???
Ironically, the money has been returned to my bank.....but not by the platform.....somehow it had an error to transfer lol

maybe previous victim reported the details to authority and scammer bank account temporary stopped. so any incoming transfer will get rejected. but scammer will come up with new bank account and repeat the whole thing

Nobody has been able to say its legit currency pair yet and is funny how all these pretty girls have the same broker apparently ! . All from this airpass.io lost.money to it i wouldnt get involved. I would like to know if the charts are real and connected to the exchange but as of yet noone has been able to help or compare.

the "pretty girls" you chat with mostly consist of guys and they work from office lol
Code:
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/11/21/nearly-1000-china-nationals-nabbed-in-cyberjaya-believed-to-be-involved-in-online-scam-syndicate

I went through the same situation, a girl I met on Tinder when I was in Thailand, asked me the same thing, do some operations while she was traveling to take care of her sick father
Screenshot_20200529_023119_com.whatsapp.jpg
Screenshot_20200528_164056_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
Screenshot_20200529_023522_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg

Is this airpass.io . Account connected to the exchange or is there no way of knowing ? As if its real (most likely not) is a lot of money being made . is VTC USD.a - a real pair ??? Can anyone answer this? And has anyone else got it on metatrader ?? Would like to compare screen shots at the same time with someone tonsee if is atleast the same chart .let me know if anyone is up for this.

Back