• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

I am having an issue with a company
I have a story that is almost the same as @greenkomodo & @osteodoc
all the story lines are very similar, only people and telephone numbers are not the same as what has been told in the case of the above posting before

The server I connecting to is: AIRPASSHedg-Live

The woman gave an account ID and password so that I could log in and help her make a transaction that was helped by an analyst, within 3 days I always made transactions at VTCUSD.a and everything was always profitable, I was told to register an account with the following

http: // user.airpas.io/introduce?iid=P0544956&uid=18

The questions :
1. Are I safe if I put some money as a deposit,
2. whether I can withdraw the money at any time
3. is this what is also called a smooth scam

The following is the data as proof

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-22 at 17.16.32.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-22 at 17.27.08.jpeg

please guidance and direction of all masters, before I say thanks for the help and explanation

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-22 at 17.16.32.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-05-22 at 17.27.08.jpeg

i have a story that is almost the same as @greenkomodo & @@osteodoc
all the story lines are very similar, only people and telephone numbers are not the same as what has been told in the case of the above posting before

The woman gave an account ID and password so that I could log in and help her make a transaction that was helped by an analyst, within 3 days I always made transactions at VTCUSD.a and everything was always profitable, I was told to register an account with the following

The questions :

20200522_171607.jpg
IMG-20200522-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20200522-WA0014.jpg

i have a story that is almost the same as @greenkomodo & @@osteodoc

The questions :

View attachment 53870View attachment 53871View attachment 53872

Have you got the numbers on the whatts app chatt to anaylst and the girl and have you got a photo of the girl by anychance . Is definately something going on as i had the same happen . Vtcusd . Have you logged on to metatrader yet maybe we can compare.chatmrts see if the same at the same time . What is your girls name .

As for my case, they trade only with VTCUSD sector. The trader name is known as Mr.Liu in Hongkong, guessing predominantly working with the company AIRPASS. The girl's name i met online was Kathleen claiming to live in Nanjing, China where all the media like Instagram, Video Call, Whatsupvideo calls are restricted. They seem to have a bunch of different accounts being used on online app. This was from "OKCupid". The girl didn't act cheep at all but very sweet which got me confused and will confuse other guys.

The money i deposited initially was missing after transaction which they claimed they didn't receive the fund. From this point, i started to think this was a total scam. The guy Mr. Liu, kinda encouraged me to make a deposit with another method onto their platform at the point where i said i will just wait for my refund first for a next trial. After a few days, I told the girl about what happened. She was willing to pay for my loss by her investing money and asking me to deposit extra 3000 in a way she and i invest together for the trade and divide the share 50/50. Yeah....finally showing their intention......hmmmm

Mr. Liu was sending me her trade daily up until the day i said, i will just wait for my refund. Now he has not sent me a single trade for 1.5wks. but insisting that i have to contact my bank for a refund. I guess they have given up on me.

Ironically, the 2.000 i deposited was returned to my bank account 3 weeks later. lol. this got me thinking a little like what is this situation?!!:rolleyes: However, considering the fact that he has stopped sending me her trades as well as her behavior tendency being overactive when insisting extra de

posit than usual, i think they are scammer.

I have attached her video sent to me. I hope you guy also stay away from them. ah...they also use MR4

Have you got the numbers on the whatts app chatt to anaylst and the girl and have you got a photo of the girl by anychance . Is definately something going on as i had the same happen . Vtcusd . Have you logged on to metatrader yet maybe we can compare.chatmrts see if the same at the same time . What is your girls name .
let's please share their photos here so people wont be scammed by them. or other ways to stop them

Back