• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

I am having an issue with a company
[QUOTE =“ Jon32,post:368622,member:220632”]
这是airpass.io吗?连接到交易所的帐户还是没有办法知道?好像它的真实(很可能不是)是赚了很多钱。是VTC USD.a-真实货币对??? 有人可以回答吗?还有其他人在metatrader上得到它吗?如果至少是同一张图表,希望与某人同时比较屏幕快照。请让我知道是否有人愿意这样做。
[/引用]
您可以尝试提款,如果提款可以到达您的帐户,则是真实交易,否则,则为假。

[QUOTE =“ marco_mmbiz,帖子:368679,成员:206134”]
大声笑
这些截图绝对是假的!
[URL unfurl =“ true”] https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/VTCUSD/ [/ URL]
[/引用]
所有的投资目的都是为了赚钱,如果您赚钱,能否成功转移您的银行卡?那为什么是骗局呢?

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 02.21.15.jpeg

Analyst number

Is this airpass.io . Account connected to the exchange or is there no way of knowing ? As if its real (most likely not) is a lot of money being made . is VTC USD.a - a real pair ??? Can anyone answer this? And has anyone else got it on metatrader ?? Would like to compare screen shots at the same time with someone tonsee if is atleast the same chart .let me know if anyone is up for this.

actually the scammer have the same aspiration like everybody else, dream of achieving financial freedom, living better lifestyle, more than enough spending money for travelling, shopping, vacation around the globe. feel free to make someone's dream come true and go ahead donate your money to scammer or for those in need

actually the scammer have the same aspiration like everybody else, dream of achieving financial freedom, living better lifestyle, more than enough spending money for travelling, shopping, vacation around the globe. feel free to make someone's dream come true and go ahead donate your money to scammer or for those in need

This may be true but still . Do people aggree the charts sre fake? And the (vtc usd.a) is a fake trade on metatrader ? How can we stop them using the platform and Can people get money back from this sort of thing. Or is it not possible .

LOL
These screenshots are definitely fake!
So have seen this chart
See screen shot. which by the looks of it is the real currency chart.. can anyone find it on metatrader? Would it come up differently on metatrader for some reason ? . I cant find it myself for some reason. A chart Which matches this screen shot proving the other charts people have are fake .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200530-171853_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-171853_Firefox.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 48
Is it really the same person???
Ironically, the money has been returned to my bank.....but not by the platform.....somehow it had an error to transfer lol

Yep, base on the video you shared. It's totally the same person, Her name was Alice, she introduced me to Mr. Liu. Has account about $ 100.000 with air pass real account. i tried to bounce her real account to mine and failed. But i didn't put any deposit yet.

Back