• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

I am having an issue with a company
This may be true but still . Do people aggree the charts sre fake? And the (vtc usd.a) is a fake trade on metatrader ? How can we stop them using the platform and Can people get money back from this sort of thing. Or is it not possible .

you already asked about this multiple times
Code:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/has-anyone-used-vtc-usd-pair-on-metatrader-and-traded-is-it-a-scam.65444/

if its not listed on well known crypto broker, such as binance, bitstamp, gemini, bitfinex, okcoin, poloniex, or coinbase pro, dont use because either source code for VTC is closed or not verifiable. unverifiable token can be manipulated by original creator, like investing in fake gold, which doesnt require real mining or actual work has been done, hence there is no value.

actually the scammer have the same aspiration like everybody else, dream of achieving financial freedom, living better lifestyle, more than enough spending money for travelling, shopping, vacation around the globe. feel free to make someone's dream come true and go ahead donate your money to scammer or for those in need
True, but there are legal ways to do it at illegal ways to do it...….

lol... does anyone ever think things like this are real? Must be a gold pot for scammers, why would people be on Tinder telling you to invest in places?

no one would think its real but rather confusing.. its not just something you can laugh about. There are millions of victims from love scammers.

This siman Chen is trying the same to me
I’ve kept everything
I did log onto this account and thought something not right
She said she can’t do it tomorrow as she’s on business on Chinese mainland so could I do it for her
Put me in contact with this Robert fella
Here’s her pic

Attachments

• 9D7DE427-AD19-4C6F-9630-97269855B71A.jpeg
    9D7DE427-AD19-4C6F-9630-97269855B71A.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 97
  • FB1A64D9-9AAE-4A7E-B8C7-0C2C2BBE1DD7.jpeg
    FB1A64D9-9AAE-4A7E-B8C7-0C2C2BBE1DD7.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 95
Yup, it's a scam. I haven't deposited, but I got the exact same story. Girl gives you her MetaTrader 4 Real account with 80,000 in it, tells you to keep trading, all on whatsapp. I felt really horny at one point, and asked to Video call now. She kept saying, "why, you don't trust me, etc. I do not want to add you on any other apps, said she is in Guangzhou, and video call doesn't work, even though I have friends in that city that it works. Mr. Liu was the exact same person as well. They texted in perfect english

Yup, it's a scam. I haven't deposited, but I got the exact same story. Girl gives you her MetaTrader 4 Real account with 80,000 in it, tells you to keep trading, all on whatsapp. I felt really horny at one point, and asked to Video call now. She kept saying, "why, you don't trust me, etc. I do not want to add you on any other apps, said she is in Guangzhou, and video call doesn't work, even though I have friends in that city that it works. Mr. Liu was the exact same person as well. They texted in perfect english

Screenshot_20200618-062333_Translate.jpg

Screenshot_20200618-061131_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20200618-061205_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20200618-061232_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20200618-061358_WhatsApp.jpg

Back