• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

I am having an issue with a company
I've met the same scheme. The girl's name is Lyn. The instructor's name is Mr. Liu. She told me she owns cloth shops in Shanghai. Her phone number is +86 171 8340 4820. Mr. Liu's phone number is +85 265 699 010. Here are the photos of her and Mr. Liu.
WeChat Image_20200624181641.jpgWeChat Image_20200624181645.jpgWeChat Image_20200624181154.jpgWeChat Image_20200624181204.jpg

Similar situation here. Met a girl on Tinder, says she is from Shanghai and after a week or so of conversation and pics, introduces me to forex trading, shows me pics of her account and sets up a up demo account that we trade in tandem. Profits are huge which raises suspicion. I ask her where she lives in Shanghai and she says a 7M appartment that she owns, but then says its near Victoria Harbour which is in Hong Kong. She then deletes the message and says the Huangpu river which runs through a residential area of Shanghai. Strange since her phone # has a HK prefix, although she may need to reroute her number out of Shanghai b'c you cant use whatsapp there. Another red flag. She keeps forwarding me links to set up a real account and even gets her 'VIP Customer Service Manager' involved, but I never did setup an account. Now she says she won't talk to me until I set it up lol, another red flag. My guess is its all a scam.

Name: Yanxi Chen
#: +852 6871 9824
Broker: Business Choice Partners Ltd (no idea if they are legit, but their site seemed sketchy)
Platform used: MT5 (link up to BCP servers, first the demo account)

Hey guys, thanks for your comments. It was obviously fishy, but still I want to share another one :)
This time: WeiWei from HongKong. If it helps in any situation, here are their phone numbers:
WeiWei
+852 66413653
Mr. Wangtao:
+852 56263817

MT4 real account, linked to AIRPASSHedg-Live server. Trading VTCUSD.a pair.

any legal actions to take for these people? or its pointless?

I believe is pointless. Take it as a lesson and move on but I really want them to be caught. However there are more of them and they will just come back in a different form. It's very sad indeed.

Found a girl on Tinder from HK and supposdely living in my city London.

We talk here and there, limited language barrier. She mentions she is a trader and sends me screenshots of the money she is making. She then asks me if I can do a trade with her because she 'needs to visit the embassay'. So she gives me the login details for her account to which there is 17k USD dollars in there. She said please can you contact this guy called 'Johnson' who is a broker for her brother. So I message Johnson saying hey I'm making the trades for my friend...so on 2 separate days he advises when to buy and close the trades (around 2-3pm both days). 1st time made 7k profit and 2nd time about 2k profit. It all seems too good to be true..none of these people have been pushy and it al came from me asking how I could get involved etc but I guess thats all part of the plan.

He offered to create an account for me which I did and he said whenever you want to deposit and start trading let me know, in return you just give me a percentage of you returns depending how much you are trading with. For example if I deposited 2k USD he would take 20%.

So he makes me an account on MT4 which I downloaded from the google store, not a dodgey APK. I wonder why not MT5...

The website where I deposit the money is airpas.io
The server I connecting to is: MT4AIRPASS Hedg Gapital Limited
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12057582 (is this even a legit site? the beta.xxxx seems odd).

I am guessing I am connecting to some fake server that has old fake data and he just makes it seem like I am buying and selling according to his knowledge?
Thank God..I searched at the google regarding AIRPASSHEDGE...and I saw this posts..
it happened to me just this week. same thinh a girl met in tinder her name AILIE just like what you have said asking for help to manage her digital currency accnt then after a few days offering me to open an account and shes going to share with me here are the pictures...i dont know if they are the real pictures of them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200702_114053_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200702_114053_com.whatsapp.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20200702_114133_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200702_114133_com.whatsapp.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20200702_114100_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200702_114100_com.whatsapp.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20200702_114114_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200702_114114_com.whatsapp.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 43
This is very strange. Maybe through tinder, they are just scamming you. They are just doing the marketing for their product and inviting you to forex trading. This is an idea of trapping people in trading and making you sign up with their broker. It’s better to ignore them and don’t invest any money. Scammers are everywhere now. We gotta be more alert and careful with our money.

I hope that someone can imprison them ... if they need a lifetime ... this is a con artist ... I am one of the victims of them ... I have a depo with a lure of a big profit ... no remaining left.

Bro.. any idea what are the steps to withdraw the cash out?

you have any idea how to withdraw from the acct?

Be careful of asking stuff like this. Other people will take advantage of questions like yours and then promise you they can help you out by paying an upfront fee and such. DO NOT talk to them. They know you are desperate when you lost everything. However do not find any solution when your mind is not clear. Best advice is to find support group. These bastards, garbage will not have a good life. Just let it go brother!

I hope that someone can imprison them ... if they need a lifetime ... this is a con artist ... I am one of the victims of them ... I have a depo with a lure of a big profit ... no remaining left.

Just report everything to official frauds departments, I believe there's a thread in this site with all the links you should file a report to and if your amount is huge they'll do a bit more work. Just be safe from now on.

Back