• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

I am having an issue with a company
I’m actually trading with them now and can’t see the actual details of how they scammed you .. I’m really curious how they got your money

Most likely you're using a demo account or their own account so they can control everything. They told me to invest more 'coz this is the time to invest as market is going down which is a good buy then sell later. I started with a few hundred dollars and it was doing ok on the first few days. Until I stumble this site while I was researching on trading online. I tried to withdraw 100 dollars to my account which it didn't let me. The girl said that its just easy, so that means I am that stupid for sure in managing my own account? Duh! Supposed to be an easy transfer coz its my account - never knew it was this hard to get it back. I asked her "Uncle" and he said that it's not a good idea to withdraw 'coz market is doing good and needs to invest more. I talked to him (Blah, blah, blah) that I need to get a few to make sure it is easy to get back what I invested, and invest more once this has been confirmed, it's still my money, right?

So long story short, they made the market fell in a few minutes and told me that for some reason market went down today 'coz they miscalculated (And to mentioned "He" has a team that analyze this, so was it a person error or a system - They will make it legit that you loose it on trading). So I never got my money back, it was long gone (I just hope they needed the money that bad that's why they do these kind of things, if I don't get my revenge on this lifetime, I'm sure Covid will get them or they go straight to hell - I totally mean when I say this. Karma is real).

I've talked to the site were I went to get the bitcoin if they can trace the wallet address but they mentioned that once it goes out of their system they have no chances on tracing who the account owner is.

At some point, we encounter people like these. If not in person, we meet them on dating apps or elsewhere. And most good hard working people in this group have been victimized by these scams. Its a lesson learned for all of us that we need to research and study before we get into any business. To be honest, I was excited when I was trading and seeing that my money earns a lot in a day; with a little loses. I had plans what things to buy on the weekends, I was that excited but it all fell apart. It's too good to be true that you can easily earn a lot in a day (If that happens then there might be something fishy). It will be easy if you transfer the funds on bank to bank so you can still trace the account owner with proper incident reports.

Remember everyone, it's just money and life never ends here, yes there are few obstacles that we have to go through but eventually it will be ok (Always sending positive vibes to everyone). That's why there's this sites where you can share your experience and spread it to the world so no one else gets victimize in the future.

оставаться в безопасности

Initially they will allow us to use their fake MT4 account to create an impression that, they make a lot of money in trading.. then they will ask us to invest money.. they do again fake trading in our account and ask us to top up additional money.. once it is come onto their wallet, they block whatsapp..and disappear..

Well said. And yet I still see them online on whatsapp and never disappeared.

Most likely you're using a demo account or their own account so they can control everything. They told me to invest more 'coz this is the time to invest as market is going down which is a good buy then sell later. I started with a few hundred dollars and it was doing ok on the first few days. Until I stumble this site while I was researching on trading online. I tried to withdraw 100 dollars to my account which it didn't let me. The girl said that its just easy, so that means I am that stupid for sure in managing my own account? Duh! Supposed to be an easy transfer coz its my account - never knew it was this hard to get it back. I asked her "Uncle" and he said that it's not a good idea to withdraw 'coz market is doing good and needs to invest more. I talked to him (Blah, blah, blah) that I need to get a few to make sure it is easy to get back what I invested, and invest more once this has been confirmed, it's still my money, right?

So long story short, they made the market fell in a few minutes and told me that for some reason market went down today 'coz they miscalculated (And to mentioned "He" has a team that analyze this, so was it a person error or a system - They will make it legit that you loose it on trading). So I never got my money back, it was long gone (I just hope they needed the money that bad that's why they do these kind of things, if I don't get my revenge on this lifetime, I'm sure Covid will get them or they go straight to hell - I totally mean when I say this. Karma is real).

I've talked to the site were I went to get the bitcoin if they can trace the wallet address but they mentioned that once it goes out of their system they have no chances on tracing who the account owner is.

At some point, we encounter people like these. If not in person, we meet them on dating apps or elsewhere. And most good hard working people in this group have been victimized by these scams. Its a lesson learned for all of us that we need to research and study before we get into any business. To be honest, I was excited when I was trading and seeing that my money earns a lot in a day; with a little loses. I had plans what things to buy on the weekends, I was that excited but it all fell apart. It's too good to be true that you can easily earn a lot in a day (If that happens then there might be something fishy). It will be easy if you transfer the funds on bank to bank so you can still trace the account owner with proper incident reports.

Remember everyone, it's just money and life never ends here, yes there are few obstacles that we have to go through but eventually it will be ok (Always sending positive vibes to everyone). That's why there's this sites where you can share your experience and spread it to the world so no one else gets victimize in the future.

оставаться в безопасности

Very well said. Just be safe next time. It’s only money, although for some is their life savings, don’t be discourage. We all want these crooks to pay and they LOVE to see us getting pissed and angry but the only positive things to do is to come forward, stay calm and inform authority, it’s a lengthy process but I have faith they’ll deserve what they’ll get. So, don’t loose out hope and don’t act irrationally. A lot of people are watching our vulnerability, so be strong and fight back accordingly.

There’s always a lesson for every mistakes we made. Stand up and move forward. You will come out of this.

Hi I’m doing trades with Mr. Liu now ...how do you know it’s a scam?
I’m making around 10k per trade .. though i haven’t deposited yet .. I’m just making money for them.. they made over $400000?
once you deposit, you will find out. if you dont believe my story. just try it.

Thanks for the heads up. RCSLV is also down too. Are you sure is the correct link?
Yes it is correct, at least it was because it shutted down last saturday :D now they are operating on wuffx.com, amazing how they changing websites so fast. Is there any place to report them? They are propably from Shanghai, at least girl that scamed me was from Shanghai.

Yes it is correct, at least it was because it shutted down last saturday :D now they are operating on wuffx.com, amazing how they changing websites so fast. Is there any place to report them? They are propably from Shanghai, at least girl that scamed me was from Shanghai.
my tinder girl was from shanghai too...I'm reporting badbitcoin.com. Many interested people report it right on their page

How did you learn these new addresses?I logged into RCSLV.com with my username and password on winsie.com, but I couldn't log in with my old information on wuffx.com.))

How did you learn these new addresses?I logged into RCSLV.com with my username and password on winsie.com, but I couldn't log in with my old information on wuffx.com.))
Well tinder girl told me that she is investing in new market wuffx.com and invited me there to invest so I think it is operated by the same people but, new account have to be made.

Back