• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

I am having an issue with a company
Hi am feeling sorry of You as well how disappointing could be that situation we are in all I could do now to make the action legal action at least do something they have a ours kew checks so must be legal at some point and authorities can search yes the receiver i am in touch with website fund recovery co and out side of uk website my charge back i am helping myself for now using that help
be carefull for website fund recovery..ı try that..but they are scammer too..they have interesting method for scam..they write me..save my invest ..send my money to my blockchain.com..but want 0.2 BTC for ı can withdrawl..fake bitcoin!!

My Shanghai “friend” messaged me that all founds are being moved to wuffx global, all I had to do is to make account from email that was used on winsie and deposit 1800 USD for activation and all founds can be withdrawn instant.

cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ this website is down for good I think.

FPA Forums Team Note: We just had a friend check it from inside of China. It loaded. From outside of China, it sometimes loads and sometimes doesn't.

My Shanghai “friend” messaged me that all founds are being moved to wuffx global, all I had to do is to make account from email that was used on winsie and deposit 1800 USD for activation and all founds can be withdrawn instant.

cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ this website is down for good I think.

FPA Forums Team Note: We just had a friend check it from inside of China. It loaded. From outside of China, it sometimes loads and sometimes doesn't.
lost 1800 $ too..they are total scam...

no activated new scam platform..I'm tired from lost money...

DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY MORE MONEY!!!! IT IS A TRAP AND THEY HAVE PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK LEGIT HERE.

REPORT THEM ASAP
. Authorities will work on catching them. We are not the only ones who fell into this trap. It's a huge scheme. They won't be off the guard that easily.

But Please do not send them more money or to any other websites that promise you to get money back. 99.9% is a LIE!!!!

DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY MORE MONEY!!!! IT IS A TRAP AND THEY HAVE PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK LEGIT HERE.

REPORT THEM ASAP
. Authorities will work on catching them. We are not the only ones who fell into this trap. It's a huge scheme. They won't be off the guard that easily.

But Please do not send them more money or to any other websites that promise you to get money back. 99.9% is a LIE!!!!
i know..%100 scam..thanks

The naivety of people falling for these recovery scams or that they can get rich from TINDER matches just makes me so sad. Be SMART people! :(

The lady (+86 171 2719 9343) contacted me on WhatsApp. A very nice conversation ensued. What made me suspicious was that she replied to me once in German (I am German), but deleted the message immediately. At some point she started wanting to help me earn $1,000 a day. Since I don't believe in the miraculous increase in money, I broke off the contact. I also read this: "In China, there is a block on WhatsApp and Facebook."

Back