Is this a probable scam

I am very sorry to hear that. In this business, there are more scammers than real traders. Thus, it is best not to get involved or depended with others. I hope you will be able to cover your loss soon. Thanks for sharing your story here. I am sure it will help many of us here.
In short MetaTrade5 should be the one fully accountable for creating such a perfect platform for scammers to use.

A person with no trading experience would never thought that the app MT5 which can be legally downloaded from the app store are mostly use by scammers to alter the trades values to cheat their victims.

In additional in the app store review, no one has ever commented that MT5 was used by scsmmer or they have been scammed by using MT5 because the posted comment regarding those scammer will be usually automatically remove by the system.

In short MetaTrade5 should be the one fully accountable for creating such a perfect platform for scammers to use.

A person with no trading experience would never thought that the app MT5 which can be legally downloaded from the app store are mostly use by scammers to alter the trades values to cheat their victims.

In additional in the app store review, no one has ever commented that MT5 was used by scsmmer or they have been scammed by using MT5 because the posted comment regarding those scammer will be usually automatically remove by the system.

In total I deposited about $20,000, that grew to about $29,000, then I lost all of that and incurred a $101,000 margin call.

I am using MetaTrader 5 as an app on my phone. The Forex site it is linked to is Mackingforex.com. Emails I've received include the embedded domains:

Cdndrf.com
Sendgrid.net
mackingforex.com

Thank you for any thoughts on this.

Here are examples of emails from Macking that I have received:

Registration information has been submitted successfully
Thank you for choosing to use the Macking Forex Ltd service.
You apply for registration account has been submitted successfully, please be patient and wait for the administrator to review.
For more details, please click the "login" button!
Platform Download
If you can't click the "Platform Download" button, please copy and paste the following link into your browser to download the platform:
http://user.mackingforex.com/download
icon_web
http://www.mackingforex.com
icon_phone
icon_email
services@mackingforex.com
icon_time
The email come from Macking Forex Ltd autoreminder, please do not reply.​
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us through the above ways.​

Dear MetaTrader 5 user,

Your account is: XXXXXX. After being automatically inquired by the trading center system, at 09:20 on September 3, 2021, your transaction has suffered a loss. Your debt is: -101315.69 USD. According to the regulations of the U.S. Financial Industry Regulatory Agency (FINRA) and the OANDA Market Foreign Exchange Trading Center. You must process your debts within 5 working days. Otherwise, we will withdraw the lawsuit from you in accordance with the regulations of the U.S. Financial Industry Regulatory Agency (FINRA) and the OANDA Market Foreign Exchange Trading Center.
The website was setup in June of 2021.

www.mackingforex.com

1637788990270.png

1637789013515.png

Yes it happened to me to guys, Jessica is a good scammer and is on a mission to get us all, be warned shes good

1642966213452.png

Same scenario... This FB user facebook.com/reymond.falcon.520 "Lisa" started messaging me. [this is the first time I've looked at "her" page, the URL is a ]
Of course at first I thought it was a scam, but the level of effort, and engagement made me curious to see what was up. I guess I have never before stumbled across a scam that has the potential to be this lucrative, and warrant such a slow play (over weeks), and this much conversation, including mundane daily details. This is not a "scam" it's a full on CON. Today when "she" invited me to fund a real account on MT5, with the fraudulent Macking Financial Limited, and then insisted this was the best broker, vouched for by her uncle, I was honestly a bit downhearted, as I was enjoying our chat.

Now to decide how to spring the trap....

View attachment 73137

Same scenario... This FB user facebook.com/reymond.falcon.520 "Lisa" started messaging me. [this is the first time I've looked at "her" page, the URL is a ]
Of course at first I thought it was a scam, but the level of effort, and engagement made me curious to see what was up. I guess I have never before stumbled across a scam that has the potential to be this lucrative, and warrant such a slow play (over weeks), and this much conversation, including mundane daily details. This is not a "scam" it's a full on CON. Today when "she" invited me to fund a real account on MT5, with the fraudulent Macking Financial Limited, and then insisted this was the best broker, vouched for by her uncle, I was honestly a bit downhearted, as I was enjoying our chat.

Now to decide how to spring the trap....
Get the bank account details they are using and post on here.

Back