Is this a probable scam

How were you introduced to Macking? Was it a direct message and conversation from a stranger, or something else?
Yes i was contacted by a woman Vietnamese on Instagram. First two months we talked and she would show me her gains via screen shot. Then she convinced me to open a demo. The rest is history.

Yes i was contacted by a woman Vietnamese on Instagram. First two months we talked and she would show me her gains via screen shot. Then she convinced me to open a demo. The rest is history.
Can you post the phone number they are using? Also what are the bank account details of the scammers if you wired funds (i.e. bank name, bank account number, etc)?

Okay its Macking-Forex.com. The supposed brokage. +1 (778) 561-1635. I transfered my money stupidly by crytpo using tether transfering to their wallet. 0xC06668De92d7fcF30F8aa4f51613DD61F93983aD

Im willing to try to get some my money back by doing a chargeback from my debit card. I don't know what to do. I keep replaying that day. Is forex that volatile? This the biggest worst lesson mistake of my life.

Okay its Macking-Forex.com. The supposed brokage. +1 (778) 561-1635. I transfered my money stupidly by crytpo using tether transfering to their wallet. 0xC06668De92d7fcF30F8aa4f51613DD61F93983aD

Im willing to try to get some my money back by doing a chargeback from my debit card. I don't know what to do. I keep replaying that day. Is forex that volatile? This the biggest worst lesson mistake of my life.
The charts and graphs they show you are 100% manipulated so the price you saw is NOT the real market price.

The charts and graphs they show you are 100% manipulated so the price you saw is NOT the real market price.
Thank you sir. Any advice to try and get my funds sanity back? Should i contact the authorities? Call a lawyer who handles these things? Thanks in advance. Im really having a hard time with this.

Thank you sir for your time.

Usa florida
Please file reports with the following and all forms are available online. If you need links, please let us know.

1) FBI IC3
2) FINRA
3) FTC (Federal trade commission)
4) CFTC (Commodities Futures Trading Commission)
5) Fraud with your bank and the receiving Bank
6) Attorney General for the State of Florida
7) Global Anti-Scam Organization (they have free live chat 24/7 to help victims - they are a nonprofit organization)

Please file reports with the following and all forms are available online. If you need links, please let us know.

1) FBI IC3
2) FINRA
3) FTC (Federal trade commission)
4) CFTC (Commodities Futures Trading Commission)
5) Fraud with your bank and the receiving Bank
6) Attorney General for the State of Florida
7) Global Anti-Scam Organization (they have free live chat 24/7 to help victims - they are a nonprofit organization)
Thank you very much. I appreciate your time. You a good person. Many blessings. I will be on this asap. Hopefully some good will come of it. Thanks again

I had this happen to me as well. Just recently. The woman contacted me thru Instagram. Then asked me to join whatsapp. We talked to for 2 months before she convinced me to enter trading in foreign exchange. She told me to do metatrader 5. The broker is Macking - Forex.com. when she first contacted me i looked them up and saw nothing bad regarding the company. We did a couple of trades she and looked like I was making money. She kept insisting to put more money and that she would match me of whatever I would deposit into macking.

I never dealt with these trades. She was guiding me. One minute at 303pm im up 40k. Then when she says to close at 304pm im kicked out and unable to close and all my money was lost. I was never aware that this could happen. I would be able to close order when i saw negative but u would see 7k or 10k it would trickle.

Im now out of more than 40k. Im stressed out and suicidal. I am feeling scammed. They want me to pay after all this. PLEASE CHIME.
YES I WAS NAIVE
First all the charts and graphs are manipulated. You were Not trading on real market data and the money was lost the minute it was wired. Do Not pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam. Some victims have lost $1M plus so the stress is very difficult for any size loss. Please remain calm as no amount of money is worth someone's life. Take a few days to calm your nerves and then you can start to hunt them down.

Back