• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Is tpglobalfx a TRUE ECN?

Sikandar Mirza

Recruit
I LOVE experimenting with multiple brokers, but it’s often not easy due to the financial challenges one faces, so I like to know what do you exactly feel about this ECN broker of mine in TP Global FX?

I consider it pretty good, but having ideas about it from people who are MASTERS at this is always pretty and precious. So, all who could take out few minutes of their life, look at this tpglobalfx.com and tell me how worthy it is?

What do you classify as a True ECN if I may ask?

Pretty much ALL brokers have some type of "risk book". That doesn't mean they are unethical - it's the only way to make any money with the extremely high customer acquisition costs in the Forex Broker world.

The question is more whether they process withdrawals and act fairly.

FCA brokers are going to be the best - if you accept large bonuses / extremely high leverage then you will invite more problems / potential for issues at least such as with offshore brokers but it's of course a choice you can make and Offshore brokers are the best fit for some traders. :)

I have read one trader that already use service this broker giving fast execution without requote, and true ECN usually indeed will always be permitted to open new order without restriction, I think this broker is true ECN, but reading the review from forexpeacerarmy still zero review, might this company is the new broker

I LOVE experimenting with multiple brokers, but it’s often not easy due to the financial challenges one faces, so I like to know what do you exactly feel about this ECN broker of mine in TP Global FX?

I consider it pretty good, but having ideas about it from people who are MASTERS at this is always pretty and precious. So, all who could take out few minutes of their life, look at this tpglobalfx.com and tell me how worthy it is?

Well, as a scalper I like to trade with narrowest trading spread! In addition, I have only few months trading experience on TP Global FX. But, to be honest, I am impressed already by their fair trading environment. No requotes or anything like technical error during the high voltage session! As a result, I have such a great experience in news trading with TP Global FX.

By the way, I am expecting more Crypto based trading pairs on my live chart, especially ETH based trading pair; that would be really awesome! Great job TP Global FX.

Yes. Traders can choose from a “Standard”, “True ECN”, or a “cTrader ECN” account. ... The True ECN account offers slightly lower spreads – but they are very low across all the accounts. In addition to these accounts, traders can also practice trading on with IC Markets via their live demo account.

I don't really reply such posts. As a retail setup all brokers got a-book/b-book(some one mentioned this above), If u know how to trade good brokers shall put u into their a-book, profitable traders!!
So, in a nutshell u need to know how to trade the currency markets...1. Know your MM, 2. Know Market psyche 3. Know TA: Market Structure.
For started, should try only one pair i.e. eur/usd or other majors.
Also a decent broker is also required. Most of them are also mentioned here in FPA

Back