• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Is Trinity global market leggit?

Asking questions about a company

YipZ

Recruit
someone promote me this broker, it come with ea robot . said guaranty monthly 10% to 30% profit
site trinity-fa.com

Trinity-FA.com was first registered on September 24, 2020. In the short amount of time since being registered, they claim to have over 500,000 clients and $1.5 billion dollars being traded. That's an awfully short history for a company claiming so many client.

Their Our Services page claims "everal financial services licenses issued by the world’s leading regulators, including FINTRAC, NFA and ASIC", but there's no mention of an NFA number or ASIC number. You can ignore FINTRAC - they only care that you aren't using the company for money laundering.

There's no physical address.

Anyone can wave their hands and say AI, automated trading, quantum computing, blockchain, or any of a long list of buzzwords, but NO ONE can guarantee 10-30% profit per month. Anyone who does is either deeply deluded or deliberately lying to you. If some person or company made 10% per month, every month, they would be on the cover of major financial magazines.

Is it possible that they are paying out now? Yes. If it's Ponzi, they can pay you back 10% per month for 10 months (or 30% per month for 3 and a third months) like clockwork, but that's just handing back your own money to make you feel confident enough to put in more and recruit others. Any new profits will be out of new deposits made by you or by new investors. Sooner or later, they'll either disappear or be shut down by the regulators. Of course, they may not want to even bother with the Ponzi game and could just lure in some deposits before disappearing without ever having done a single withdrawal.

Still not convinced it's a scam? Before placing 1 cent with them, send links to their "Our Services" page to the NFA and to ASIC. Ask why a company with no physical address and no NFA or ASIC number displayed claims this regulation.

they send me both of this, i check on following site too

Attachments

• FINTRAC.jpg
    FINTRAC.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 8
  • ASIC.jpg
    ASIC.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 7
Ignore Fintrac and remember that they LIED about having NFA regulation. Also, why aren't their ASIC reg numbers displayed? Could it be that those really belong to another company? Or could it be that they sent you a forgery. Maybe you should look it up yourself?

https://www.abr.business.gov.au/Search/ResultsActive?SearchText=TRINITY%20GLOBAL%20MARKETS

23 partial matches, but no complete matches.

How about by ACN?

https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?id=644657278

Perhaps I searched in the wrong places. Maybe they should come here and explain where and how to look up their ASIC and NFA registrations.

I suggest reporting the site to both ASIC and the NFA.

Back