Is trustmainly@gmail.com a real recovery agent

Loveanderson

Recruit
I started forex long before my retirement and I've lost so much to this investment scheme ...I really need a valid advice because I came across this recovery company- trustmainly@gmail.com
who has proffered help in recovering about £150,000 and I wouldn't want to fall in the hands of another petty scammer anyone with an experience should please leave a text ... they've not been asking for upfront though but never the less I would want to take safety precautions because I've lost so much these past years ... the question is are these people legit "trustmainly@gmail.com " or they are just some other scum bag

I started forex long before my retirement and I've lost so much to this investment scheme ...I really need a valid advice because I came across this recovery company- trustmainly@gmail.com
who has proffered help in recovering about £150,000 and I wouldn't want to fall in the hands of another petty scammer anyone with an experience should please leave a text ... they've not been asking for upfront though but never the less I would want to take safety precautions because I've lost so much these past years ... the question is are these people legit "trustmainly@gmail.com " or they are just some other scum bag
First of all, you need to open one separate thread with the details you got scammed with. We will give you FREE advice on how you can recover your funds based on your details. And don't fall into the trap of any recovery.

Would you 'mainly' :D trust this email you indicated, if we told you they operate under another one, in Russia?

Trustmainly@mysongstour2020.ru

with a 9 days old domain?

1616700499285.png

The fact they asked for no upfront fee means nothing. They will at some point. In the meantime you will provide them your personal details for a start, which is good enough for a scammer, as he can abuse or resell it.

So skip them.

Back