ISGxchange.com scam.

littlebrowndog

Recruit
Hi
I'm afraid I have been the victim of a scam by ISGxchange.com. June 2017 I was contacted by "Alexander Lewin" and invested my first £20000, he contacted me in August with a 90 day investment scheme with proceeds to be available in November , however I had taken out a bonus with them which I unwittingly didn't realise tied me into a volume of trading of £185000 before money could be withdrawn. Lewin left the firm at Christmas it appears and I then spoke to Charles Wilson who had demonstrated his abilities win the website by a series of trade that all come in with great results. I invested a futher £10000 with him so my investments had now over time grown to £55000. This July I came back from a weeks holiday to find the account had been traded at !4% of balance when the maximum ever to be traded was 1% with continuous losses over a 10-15 min period till it reached £2.10.
My feeling is this is all of no consequence as the web platform is bogus .
I have not been able to speak to anyone except call handlers since.
I sent a tracked complaint letter to the headquarters in Denmark , the address could not be found.
I have emails saved and screen shots of transactions and direct telephone numbers used . but I am afraid that as these were over a year ago initially then August and then February that the money is long gone and I have no hope of retrieval.
I believe the website to be a big smoke screen and the funds have been taken back when they were first deposited with never any intention of returning them.
Do you think there is any way of finding these scammers

Many thanks

Hi
I'm afraid I have been the victim of a scam by ISGxchange.com. June 2017 I was contacted by "Alexander Lewin" and invested my first £20000, he contacted me in August with a 90 day investment scheme with proceeds to be available in November , however I had taken out a bonus with them which I unwittingly didn't realise tied me into a volume of trading of £185000 before money could be withdrawn. Lewin left the firm at Christmas it appears and I then spoke to Charles Wilson who had demonstrated his abilities win the website by a series of trade that all come in with great results. I invested a futher £10000 with him so my investments had now over time grown to £55000. This July I came back from a weeks holiday to find the account had been traded at !4% of balance when the maximum ever to be traded was 1% with continuous losses over a 10-15 min period till it reached £2.10.
I sent a tracked complaint letter to the headquarters in Denmark , the address could not be found.
I have emails saved and screen shots of transactions and direct telephone numbers used . but I am afraid that as these were over a year ago initially then August and then February that the money is long gone and I have no hope of retrieval.
I believe the website to be a big smoke screen and the funds have been taken back when they were first deposited with never any intention of returning them.

Many thanks
Thanks for the information, below are the few steps to get your funds from there.........

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Thanks for the information, below are the few steps to get your funds from there.........

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Thanks FxMaster
I emailed them a link asking them to reply to admin@isgxchange.com but no reply yet, I also have been trying to phone them constantly on all the numbers I have for them. No answer or automated voicemail saying no one available and mailbox full.
My recent contact for Alexander Lewin now seems to have gone quiet also. He first introduced me to the account and oversaw my money being transferred, then left after being "headhunted" he then contacted me July 19th to offer a new account to trade with a different firm and offered fake sympathy when I told him my predicament. This probably tipped him off to go to ground.
I think they have disappeared into the ether.

Thanks FxMaster
I emailed them a link asking them to reply to admin@isgxchange.com but no reply yet, I also have been trying to phone them constantly on all the numbers I have for them. No answer or automated voicemail saying no one available and mailbox full.
My recent contact for Alexander Lewin now seems to have gone quiet also. He first introduced me to the account and oversaw my money being transferred, then left after being "headhunted" he then contacted me July 19th to offer a new account to trade with a different firm and offered fake sympathy when I told him my predicament. This probably tipped him off to go to ground.
I think they have disappeared into the ether.
Then contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

I have also been a victim of this unscrupulous company.

I have been pursuing as many different avenues to see if I / we can get my money back.

If you would like to “talk” about this personally, please contact me on mike.coote@gmail.com

QUOTE="littlebrowndog, post: 320695, member: 183378"]Hi

Many thanks[/QUOTE]

Back