ISGXchange

To anybody thinking of investing with this company - beware!

I have invested a substantial amount of money with them. The moment that you attempt to withdraw any funds (despite all of their assurances and "guarantees"), the problems begin.

I am more than happy and very comfortable to share on any / all public forums the names of the people involved.

They lie, misrepresent, get aggressive, do not reply to e-mails and do not regularly answer their phone. And then they tell you that you are the person at fault!

I have reported them to my bank and to the banks of the accounts that they are using, to the FCA, to the ActionFraud Cyber Crime and will continue to "hound" them legally.

The address that they use to advertise their company is one of the prestigious addresses in London - 122 Leadenhall Street (the "Cheese Grater") - is false...they DO NOT have offices there!

I am now combining with at least three other people (who have also been scammed by them). If you, or anyone else that you know, knows anything about this company, if you work there and are worried about them or if you have worked there and are able to help in any way possible,
PLEASE do get in touch with me asap.

I have invested a substantial amount of money with them. The moment that you attempt to withdraw any funds (despite all of their assurances and "guarantees"), the problems begin.

I am more than happy and very comfortable to share on any / all public forums the names of the people involved.

They lie, misrepresent, get aggressive, do not reply to e-mails and do not regularly answer their phone. And then they tell you that you are the person at fault!

I have reported them to my bank and to the banks of the accounts that they are using, to the FCA, to the ActionFraud Cyber Crime and will continue to "hound" them legally.

The address that they use to advertise their company is one of the prestigious addresses in London - 122 Leadenhall Street (the "Cheese Grater") - is false...they DO NOT have offices there!

I am now combining with at least three other people (who have also been scammed by them). If you, or anyone else that you know, knows anything about this company, if you work there and are worried about them or if you have worked there and are able to help in any way possible,

Thanks for the information, below are the few steps to get your funds from there.........

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Hi there,
sorry to hear about those experiences you've been having - join the club ! Fraudsters abound...
Judging from what you say, you've done some research on this company, but what I would heartily recommend is that you set professional investigators onto them. After having tried ChargeBacks, Giambrone and all the rest I finally discovered GlobalFTI (www.glbfti.com). They do a very professional job (I'm still awaiting my court case after they did all the investigations for me).

Here are some important updates to what I posted yesterday:

1. The company has also been known as IG Options Exchange.
2. As a member of my family is also involved, they are now resorting to "coercive blackmail" i.e. if you agree to stop the legal process and the social media process, we will give you your money back is what they are saying.
3. There are a number of people that I have either spoken to or communicated with. Whilst I am not suggesting that all of them are rotten to the core, the fact that they work for a company that deals in lies, misrepresentations, extreme rudeness and belligerent attitudes must tell you something about them. I spoke with two of them on Friday 27th April and they expressed to me that they are merely employees and are obeying orders. They should know and understand that, throughout history, that those who have claimed the same thing were judged equally as guilty as those who issued the instructions.

5. As they advertise their office location falsely i.e. they are not where they say they are AT ALL, I need to find the actual location of their offices. Once again, they advertise themselves as ISG Xchange or IG Options Exchange.
If you, or anybody you know has heard of them or has any inkling of where they operate from, please do get in touch with me. I will treat all information received totally and strictly in a confidential manner.

6. This is the "rogues gallery" of those that I have had dealings with thus far:
* Nick Dixon
* Tim Maine
* Marc Ecklund
* John Major
Again, with a plea in my heart and in my voice, if you, or anybody else that you know, has ANY knowledge of where these people are operating from, I urge you to be in touch with me privately and confidentially.

Hi there,
sorry to hear about those experiences you've been having - join the club ! Fraudsters abound...
Judging from what you say, you've done some research on this company, but what I would heartily recommend is that you set professional investigators onto them. After having tried ChargeBacks, Giambrone and all the rest I finally discovered GlobalFTI (www.glbfti.com). They do a very professional job (I'm still awaiting my court case after they did all the investigations for me).

Thank you for your response.

Make a few things very plain to them. The FPA will NOT remove your complaint. The only option here is to have the complaint declared as Resolved when you report that any money legitimately owed has arrived.

Sending the money owed would also likely result in any legal complaints being dropped.

Email them the link to this thread and ask them to read this post. Ask them to join the conversation.

Had an account with them since March 2017. Was going fine then recently balance has gone to £0. Apparently a series of unsuccessful trades which I find hard to believe as a check the balance every month and last month there was £9,000 in it. It's impossible to lose that over one month - everyone knows about these stop losses and things.

Anyways I am currently in the process of trying to contact them to get an explanation for this and simultaneously contacting my bank, credit card (as some was paid from credit card), police, actionfraud and citizens advice beauro.

Done some digging around and have found company names addresses ect.

Terms and conditions contract from isg xchange show ADT Group Ltd (not to be confused with ADT Fire and Security Ltd, the alarms installer).
Search this on FCA and you will find it has another name Delta Capital Markets.
On the FCA website and Companies house you can find phone number, email, address for adt group ltd/delta capital markets.

Upon looking back over my bank statement I found payments made to them show different references. See below for the references:

PXW Property - couldnt find anything about this

FXLIDER - this is a trading platform company name: Fortrade Ltd

Paxwood ND Ltd - owned 75% by Woodberry Secretarial Ltd

At one point for Fortrade Ltd, Paxwood ND Ltd and Woodberry Secretarial Ltd all had the same director so are 100% affiliated with each other. The directors name is Barbara Kahan. She is now resigned from all three.

Search these in google, companies house and on the FCA register.

From this year I believe it is illegal for any trading company to operate unless they are regulated by FCA. None of these companies are regulated but all have UK addresses and are on company house so must have a UK bank account.

Contact me if you need anything else.

Had an account with them since March 2017. Was going fine then recently balance has gone to £0. Apparently a series of unsuccessful trades which I find hard to believe as a check the balance every month and last month there was £9,000 in it. It's impossible to lose that over one month - everyone knows about these stop losses and things.

Anyways I am currently in the process of trying to contact them to get an explanation for this and simultaneously contacting my bank, credit card (as some was paid from credit card), police, actionfraud and citizens advice beauro.

Terms and conditions contract from isg xchange show ADT Group Ltd (not to be confused with ADT Fire and Security Ltd, the alarms installer).
On the FCA website and Companies house you can find phone number, email, address for adt group ltd/delta capital markets.

Upon looking back over my bank statement I found payments made to them show different references. See below for the references:

At one point for Fortrade Ltd, Paxwood ND Ltd and Woodberry Secretarial Ltd all had the same director so are 100% affiliated with each other. The directors name is Barbara Kahan. She is now resigned from all three.

From this year I believe it is illegal for any trading company to operate unless they are regulated by FCA. None of these companies are regulated but all have UK addresses and are on company house so must have a UK bank account.

Good evening

Thank you for your reply and for all of he information that you have shared.
As the amounts of money that these people are taking from us all are really beginning to mount up, it is vital that we combine our collective wisdom and our collective resources.

Would you be open to this?

I am more than willing to share my personal details with you privately so that you can adequately "check me out" so that you can know that I am who I say I am.

Please do let me know your thoughts on this as a way forward.

Good evening

Thank you for your reply and for all of he information that you have shared.
As the amounts of money that these people are taking from us all are really beginning to mount up, it is vital that we combine our collective wisdom and our collective resources.

Would you be open to this?

I am more than willing to share my personal details with you privately so that you can adequately "check me out" so that you can know that I am who I say I am.

Please do let me know your thoughts on this as a way forward.

Yes, can we dm on this website? I am new and only joined after I saw your post

Back