ISRAEL CLOSER TO SHUTTING DOWN BINARY SCAMS

hoover

Recruit
2 POLICE SHOWING UP BETTER THEN ZERO LIKE LAST TIME.

Attachments

• MKs, officials reject binary options advocates' pleas to spare industry _ The Times of Israel.pdf
    134.7 KB · Views: 19
“This is a global fraud that employs thousands of Israelis,” Horovitz challenged Biton. “The fact that you got 52 complaints is because you insisted on not hearing and not seeing and not dealing with it. We first reported this a year ago, and you did nothing, and that was eight years too late.”

Biton did say that now that the police have had their eyes opened, they are actively investigating binary options. “We will tackle this from the criminal angle, we will go after the credit card processing, and if we don’t catch them from the criminal angle we will catch them from the regulatory angle. And if we don’t catch them that way, we will find their sources of money. And if we don’t catch the sources of money, we will go to the tax authority and get them for not reporting income,” Biton promised. “We will attack this from every direction.”

PROMISED :rolleyes:

Israel: Prohibition law of binary options
But what about the victims of the Forex Brokers?

I did tried submitting online 6 months back and got a reply back from the Israeli Police that I need to be personally present to lodge a complain. I am not sure if they have improved that process? But I know if you have engaged the service of an Israeli lawyer, he will be able to make a police report on your behalf.

Dear Sir,
Following your last email, I confirm that the victims of fraudulent companies do have the possibility to make any complaint to the Israeli Police.
Indeed, this solution did not constitute a really effective solution until the last few weeks. However, we took part this week to a commission to the Israeli Parlement, whose goal was to find a solution to make this kind of scams stop.
Many institutions were represented there, including the police, who ensured us they will take all the necessary measures from now to help the foreign victims to defend their rights in Israel.
You can find an extract of Mrs ABITBOL's intervention on our website.
Our office is perfectly able to help the victims through this kind of diligences, but such an action will of course imply some supplementary fees, as you will understand.
Please do not hesitate to revert to us about this topic. Best regards.

13 rue Shimon Ben Shetah , 94147 Jérusalem
66 Av Victor Hugo - Immeuble Leonardo de Vinci Paris 16ᵉ.

Tel: 972- 2- 5956349
Fax:972-2-5956348
France:01- 78900373 Fax : 01- 77746399
www.abitbol-associes.com

Filing complaints with police in concern of these frauds still remain complicated in most country’s, next these complaints need to end up in prosecutor’s office…one more challenge.

Haazen -in your post #35 you said your SKYPE ID was BBinaryFraud Skiddaw-in your post #24 you said your SKYPE ID was bbinaryfraud in your post #30 you said your SKYPE ID was BBinaryfraud When I (don't know a bout others) look this up none of the 3 work in any way. You do not find this odd? As far as useing EMAIL "vetting" works both ways, by that I mean mailware, spy ware, trojons, rookits, and all that other computer stuff. 1 single SKYPE ID that worked would solve this. Just thinking out loud and curious, best of luck.

Back