1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Israel network of fraud

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by chasethem, Feb 19, 2019.

1. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

mbreitfelder likes this.
  2. mbreitfelder

mbreitfelder 2nd Lieutenant

That wasn't a "boom"...that was a "BOOM!!!!!" I call 'em like I see 'em. Wow!

3. mbreitfelder

No authority wants to touch Wirecard, but they will go down in flames here soon. 70 billion is a conservative figure, with RICO, it would be $500 billion. It is time for all of the EU countries, Israel, EU Commission, EU Council, World Bank, IMF...they should be funding an account to make people whole again with winnings. All of those mentioned can then get their money from the crooks instead of waiting on the FBI to do their damm job!!! Anything EU or Israeli regulatory is concerned is a laughingstock. There has been enough time to buy them all off.

4. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

Do you know what mbreitfelder even if brokerexec is a genuine/legit broker i'm still very sceptical, these scammers lie and say anything all over the net and social media etc and they do need calling out!! People aren't looking for sympathy but want action taken against these thieves and criminals, they're businesses afterall that are still running even if registered offshore. I'm one of them that got scammed and not only with a lot of money gone, feel stupid enough already and it is humiliating having to say have been scammed by a chop shop but there's got to be more to it than just being stupid if its happening to millions around the world!

mbreitfelder likes this.
  5. mbreitfelder

I was scammed too, I felt horrible after having my wife to agree to do this. I know exactly how you feel. I did get my money back for being a 5 inch thorn in GMM's thigh. However, I have been researching and digging to get other victim's money back for over three and a half years. There are leaders of countries who know my name. The ISA contacted me for my info on GMM to give to the IOSCO. Luxemborg did an investigation and said that they were not competent enough investigate. You are doing a very good job. My partner and I have a 112 pg dossier (sorry if repeating myself, I am responding on my phone) plus additional info on GMM and the illegal PSPs. Three of GMM's companies were just busted with more to come, I hope. After that, I hope that they get the owners and make them pay!!

6. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

I'm glad you stuck with it and was a thorn in their side that must have been a real slog and a pain for you - it isn't easy! Mine's a different story that I won't go into here but it was a lifechanging amount and not in a good way! thousands gone and is still in process. I've also been looking into this for a long time now and if I only knew then what I know now !! There's a real big picture to this that all comes back to main sources and the owners are the ones more than anything that need locking up. All these affiliate websites and then they are promoting and advertising to get more affiliates then they are in social media getting more affiliates its an epidemic!!! I think any gov that learns of all this and hasn't got a corrupt hand in it would be interested in the billions that are basically in a round about way being stolen out their economy and taken offshore. I can never unknow this now and share as much info as I can because it is still happening today to other people.

7. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

sure same criminals, involved with MURDER, KIDNAPPING, DRUG CARTELS and much more….

You will find many articles on TimesofIsrael going way back, also check out “ France Offshore”, Nadav Bensoussan, having set up shell companys for Binary Options as VAT scammers, third criminal investigation wave is on the way to hit….

https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/6697-latvian-bank-fined-80-million-for-money-laundering-will-appeal

obviously just a matter of will from the judicial side, nothing of the kind happening to at. Meinl Bank besides a ridiculous 500 k rebate fine

https://www.derstandard.at/story/20...staetigen-500-000-euro-strafe-fuer-meinl-bank

https://www.timesofisrael.com/french-judge-arnaud-mimran-accused-fraudster-gave-netanyahu-money/ etc…

btw, the Kitchen Team better watch out for their old Buddy’s once released by French jails :eek:

8. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

EU is too busy drowning Mankind….

https://blogs.mediapart.fr/matberg-...s-involved-ukraine-s-money-laundering-schemes

oh hell, here we even see Hillary Clinton wow

9. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

Are we gonna get ourselves bumped off here ! ;)

"sure same criminals, involved with MURDER, KIDNAPPING, DRUG CARTELS and much more…. "

Lets not forget that when client/victims are onboarded by these broker sites they have all ID, names, addresses and your money! Doesn't the FPA & other sites already receive threats!!!

10. mbreitfelder

There is no $$ that Hillary would turn down. Her and Bill stole most of the aid to Haiti after the major earthquake and put it in "The Clinton Foundation". Seth Rich was the leak and sucided by the Clintons. Musicians Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington were working on outing the Clintons also taking children from Haiti for their sex ring. Both were suicides the same way. Also notice how now much Chester looks like John Podesta, only s 98% chance that Chester is his son. Chester remembers being sexually assaulted as a child....hmmm.