Israel network of fraud

TheAlert1

Sergeant
https://www.timesofisrael.com/hundr...yahu-rallies-as-pms-trial-opens-in-jerusalem/

F200524OF43-e1590321197844-640x400.jpg

Today, 2:49 pm
Hundreds attend pro- and anti-Netanyahu rallies as PM’s trial opens in Jerusalem
Demonstrators at the court where criminal trial will be held portray attorney general as a traitor, while Netanyahu’s critics call for his resignation at protest outside residence

"Netanyahu, who denies wrongdoing, faces charges of fraud and breach of trust in all the cases, as well as bribery in one of them."

TheAlert1

Sergeant
Thanks FinTelegram for keeping us all informed and everyone that has persisted in finally bringing this prolific fraudster to justice!

https://fintelegram.news/breaking-n...eader-gal-barak-will-be-extradited-to-austria
Breaking News – Israeli Scam Ring Leader Gal Barak will be extradited to Austria
December 2, 2019
This is a real breakthrough in the EU authorities’ investigation of the operators of the Israeli Scammer network. One of the masterminds behind the scam network around E&G Bulgaria and the schemes XTraderFX, SafeMarkets, Golden Markets or OptionStarsGlobal, the Israeli Gal Barak, will be extradited to Austria.
https://fintelegram.com/breaking-ne...crime-kingpin-committed-found-dead-in-prison/
July 6, 2020

Breaking News: Alleged German Cybercrime Kingpin Found Dead in Prison

RIP-Lenhoff.png

"The trial against alleged Israeli scammer and cybercrime principal Gal Barak on charges of investment fraud and money-laundering is scheduled to start on 8 July 2020 in Vienna, Austria. Shortly before the trial starts, his former German partner Uwe Lenhoff was found dead in his prison cell in Germany. Like Barak, Lenhoff waited in remand for the trial. However, Lenhoff has been imprisoned in Germany while Barak is in Vienna."

TheAlert1

Sergeant
MOSHE STRUGANO

https://metanews.com/uk-probes-lawyer-linked-to-binary-options-scandal/

Mr Strugano was arrested in early 2019 by City of London police and released on bail, according to UK court records and a person familiar with the matter. A police spokesperson said their investigation was ongoing.

….well well, we missed that, but it happens all the time….just no advertising on FB ;)
Facebook is a huge part of the problem and facilitator of these scams, so is Instagram and Twitter etc most probably! I've only noticed recently after not going on FB for months but joined a few groups and keep seeing these scammers posting ads and comments such as how they deposited $300 and turned it into $3000 etc and then a link to a page or group.

Everytime I saw one I'd put a scam warning pic/gif against it then go to the page and do the same there and leave a short review that its a scam and also report it to facebook for unauthorised sales. I've had my FB account completely disabled about 3 times now! When I go back on to take a look facebook had removed all of the scam pics/gifs and reviews! This is why you never see bad negative comments or reviews on these scammers pages or groups because they complain to facebook who then removes it all and disables YOUR account NOT the scams! There must be thousands of them on there!!

TheAlert1

Sergeant
Facebook is a huge part of the problem and facilitator of these scams, so is Instagram and Twitter etc most probably! I've only noticed recently after not going on FB for months but joined a few groups and keep seeing these scammers posting ads and comments such as how they deposited $300 and turned it into $3000 etc and then a link to a page or group.

Everytime I saw one I'd put a scam warning pic/gif against it then go to the page and do the same there and leave a short review that its a scam and also report it to facebook for unauthorised sales. I've had my FB account completely disabled about 3 times now! When I go back on to take a look facebook had removed all of the scam pics/gifs and reviews! This is why you never see bad negative comments or reviews on these scammers pages or groups because they complain to facebook who then removes it all and disables YOUR account NOT the scams! There must be thousands of them on there!!
Also, loads of paedophile groups on FB! I've seen people have their accounts disabled when they've reported these groups to facebook. My guess is that Facebook is making lots of money somehow from having these investment scams and paedophile groups on their platform.

TheAlert1

Sergeant
https://fintelegram.com/vct-gal-barak-sentencing-effective-millions-for-victims-and-an-explanation/

"On September 1, 2020, at the Vienna Cybercrime Trials (#VCT), the court found under the presiding judge Christian Boehm the accused Israeli Gal Barak guilty of (cyber) investment fraud and money laundering and sentenced him to four years in prison. In addition, the victims were granted the funds confiscated by the authorities. Law enforcement has been able to track and seize these funds thanks to a FinTelegram whistleblower. After Gal Barak, his wife Marina Barak has also received an indictment. She has appealed and thus it is not yet effective."