1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Israel network of fraud

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by chasethem, Feb 19, 2019.

1. chasethem

chasethem Private, 1st Class

This is Eyal Nachum's Linkedin profile.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eyal-nachum-736936152/

It is funny to note that he deleted his involvement in Payobin and Payotech. What are you shy of Mr Nachum? Do you want to hide your past? Whilst trying to hide his past, he filed a court case in the US on behalf of Payobin. He sued EPrime Global (Umbrella Online LLC) for USD 497,596. In total Payobin received USD 2,498,799 as commission. This commission is the result of business which Eyal Nachum and Tamir Zoltovski did with StocksM and ICoption. Maybe their frontman Oded Jeremitsky can explain? Is Mr Jeremitsky too busy in Kenya? Is his lady Betarice Hersch Zippori busy too? They might be busy with Equity Trading Ltd, ac ompany registered in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Eyal's friend Tamir Zoltovski is also shy to show his ownership and directorship in Payobin and Payotech. Why are you shy? Do you have anything to hide?

https://lt.linkedin.com/in/tamir-zoltovski-9a5183152

2. needtostop

needtostop Private, 1st Class

A lot of them use contries where regulations are low to make their ugly deed. for example, if you remember the case of binary book and big option. they were using call centre in mauritius and ukraine.

3. needtostop

some of the names above i have heard. but there are so many people who have also been scammed by lee elbaz - lena green - who act for the company yukom. yossi herzog is the owner of this company. the brands were big option and binary book among others.

4. needtostop

most of binary options crooks are still free. look at the Lee elbaz case. the owner yossi herzog and his partners are free. lee elbaz is doing time for them. if you remember the brand big option or binary book some years back.

5. mbreitfelder

mbreitfelder 2nd Lieutenant

Exactly. This is why we have been on tthis for 3years. I am,not well liked by many with regard to GMM.

6. needtostop

i think the US justice dont have all the information regarding the others. if not, they would have acted. i know the owners and where they are, what they do, how they proceed. and i am not agent. i am simply want to share and help.

7. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

8. realman2020

realman2020 Recruit

9. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

10. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

https://financefeeds.com/us-court-refuses-grant-immunity-yossi-herzog-binary-options-fraud-case/

immunity yes why not, they should be happy Maryland State abolished hanging just recently, in other places, just take China it would be a bullet in the ear

https://www.timesofisrael.com/franc...ears-in-prison-fined-for-vast-tax-fraud-scam/

of course Israel extradites criminals , all those are now in Jail including the BiBi friend….uff took some time

best expose the criminals on FPA, remember the BdB settlement, we don’t want to see such SHIIT again…one sure can call it IMMUNITY FOR CRIMINALS