1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Israel network of fraud

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by chasethem, Feb 19, 2019.

1. mbreitfelder

mbreitfelder 2nd Lieutenant

All of this info is great!

Europol is useless, they only take referrals from other government agencies. We tried, it didn't work. Lousy government "Institutions" which don't do nothing for the scammed victim, directly.

Manuel38 likes this.
  2. Manuel38

Manuel38 Recruit

Hi,
    Would these have any involvement with blockchainETrader.com? On their history, when I found the details on email received I noticed links with Israel.

3. mbreitfelder

I am not sure, but I would not dismiss it. I can take a look and review the site to see if I can find anything. This late in the game, over 3 years of research into this, they have certainly changed things up on us and the authorities.

I have tried to get to the site after writing the above but I have not been able to get to the site. I will keep trying though.

Manuel38 likes this.
  4. Manuel38

Manuel38 Recruit

Hi, thank you for coming back to me

blockchainETrader.com only been active for 6 or 7 months and they already scammed a few people, including me.
    Let me know if I can help with anything

Thank you very much

5. mbreitfelder

I will try something else to get connected. They know we are looking and have changed up and they are reading these posts.

Manuel38 likes this.
  6. mbreitfelder

+44 203, Phone Number, UK
    +44 203 is a fake telephone number. Avoid unintentionally using real phone numbers by selecting from our range of fictitious telephone numbers. You can find other random phone numbers in the list below. Please note that all numbers generated by Fake Number, including +44 203, are fake so won't work for phone number verification.

If you have been contacted by +44 203, you ought to be extremely cautious about answering their calls. The caller ID has almost certainly been spoofed with an officially reserved number, either as part of an elaborate prank or worse yet, a malicious scam. Be vigilant and don't let fraudsters con you out of your money. Don't accept any calls or text messages from +44 203!

Where are they regulated? I was able to get to their site, they do not look like a legit trader, I could not find a regulatory certification number from any country,

Web sites for scam reviews"
    theforexreview.com/2019/08/13/blockchainetrader-review (States Scam)
    scamwatcher.org/blockchainetrader-review (States Scam)
    forexbrokerz.com/brokers/blockchainetrader-review (Dangerous Site!!)

These are just a few of the sites that review sites for scams. I am sorry to say that this looks to be a scam site. If you can, hound them to all of your ability to get your money back.

Get your account manager's name, that is a big one. Do you best to dig into the site and like-minded people who have been scammed. Be a honey badger with them.

7. Manuel38

Manuel38 Recruit

Hi and thanks

My adviser was Felipe Rossi.
    There are connections between blockchainetrader.com and Tronmarkets.com

8. TheAlert1

TheAlert1 Recruit

Anyone that has been a victim of these scams and wants to get to the real root of these networks then visit https://efri.io/second-victims-petition-for-european-cybercrime-justice and please sign this petition!!!!

On 12 September 2019 (Thursday), another court hearing on the extradition of the alleged scammer Gal Barak to Austria will take place in Sofia.

This petition will make a difference - please all visit and sign asap.

All info can be found on the above link and at www.fintelegram.com

9. Manuel38

Manuel38 Recruit

Hi
    Will definitely vote and spread the word. Please keep fighting and helping victims like you already doing.

Thank you, honestly, it means alot

10. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

Germany could get Barak extradited in no time, they requested and got Lenhoff …all sounds strange, next Austria don’t even have a legit gov. at the present, thanks to their corrupted politicians, a true shame, are there any true judicial motivations for victims in VIENNA :rolleyes:

for sure, let's sign it