Israeli authorities raid binary options firm, arrest CEO, salespeople

This is great news in multiple ways...

1. The ISA is finally taking aggressive direct action against binary scammers.

2. CEOs are being arrested.

3. Salespeople, the ones who tell the lies and convince victims to deposit more, are also being arrested.

I'm moving this from Scam Alerts over to Forex Articles so that it will remain on page 1 of the folder a lot longer.

Great news! Soon there will only be legitimate binary option brokers around and the end of the account managers trading for clients or robots that are connected to many of these scam firms and promoted all over youtube. Would be great to see sexual perverts of certain firms like ones I won't bother mentioning in prison with other perverts.

I have to say that all these steps are aimed towards scammers who work with customers in israel, not abroad. Since the beginning of this month there is forex regulation in israel. But here are still plenty of companies that target only foreign clients. As far as I understand they will continue to operate normally. The same goes to binary options they are now banned in israel but only in regard to israeli clients.

Let's take what we can get. A lot of binary firms which now don't take Israeli clients used to be more than happy to rip off Israelis.

This also sets an spectacular precedent of including the sales scumbags who are the front line soldiers of binary fraud.

I like the way this is advertised around the FPA.
They can not hide from an army.

I LOVE that the little guy has a voice here and newbies (thats me :D) are able to better protect themselves with research and people that actually care.:cool:

Back