Israel’s largest binary thief – Bancdebinary.com not returning my money

stellar

Sergeant
I am writing this post on behalf of my 65 year old father who was deceived by different binary fraudsters who took advantage of him not knowing English.

All this begin with the purchase of trading robot which adviced to putt money to difference binary platforms do diversify capital. 4 platforms were advised and the last of them is BancdeBinary (bancdebinary.com)

I successfully returned my money from No1options by chargeback and from Bloombex with help of FPA and TimesofIsrael.com. At the moment I’m fighting against TitanTrade.com and today want to begin my war against another thief Banc de Binary.

As soon as my father open BancdeBinary account as in case with other binary firms he was contacted by “broker” Mike Volkovsky who said that robot cannot be good as human and if you want to earn more money you should trade with me. We totally invested 1000$ to this platform and refused to take bonus. As in every binary option company when Mike saw that we don’t want to invest we begin anymore we begin loosing and he disappeared. We lost 442$ and we were after contacted by brokers like Anna Berger and Arkady Kotler which were also insisting us to invest more money but we didn’t do. To prove that we can withdraw our money anytime we were allowed to withdraw 50$.

After this, we stopped our business with this broker as we were detain with chargeback case against No1options.com. Now when I won chargeback against No1options I returned back to BancdeBinary and tried to withdraw the rest of my money 508$.

As in every case, I was asked for some documents, which are not necessary in deed, but at the end, my withdrawal was accepted and I was said to wait. For my questions on the deadlines, no information was provided and I was told “wait you will know when your money is transferred”. Now it has been more than a months that I am waiting. I gave withdrawal on 16th of December 2016. I do not have any bonus or any obligations and broker had enough time to transfer my money.

For all my emails, I receive answer that I should wait:))))

Few days before I got information that Bancdebinary is closing its operations and now I understand that they just want to waste my time and the completely disappear. Which is not surprise for me as Its not the first “borker” I meet.

Here are our heroes:

Mike Volkovsky mikev@bbinary.com
Anna Berger annab@bbinary.com
Arkady Kotler arkadyk@bbinary.com

I’ve attached some evidence from my account.

In the end I want to say to BancdeBinary thieves that I returned my 25000$ from No1options and from 3000$ Boombex after 1 year. I have good chargeback experience and knowledge if you don’t want to pay chargeback fee from your own money when you will lose chargeback return my money because I will go to till the end. I will purchase ticket event fly to Israel to visit you with police in your Banc de Binary Tower in Ramat Gan

Captur4545e.JPG Capture.JPG Capture22.JPG

It sometimes opens for me and sometimes doesn't. My theory is that the binary brokers are hiring hackers to use DNS poilsoning to make it hard to get to. I couldn't get in a few minutes ago, but can access it now.

If you are in the US, a direct complaint to the CFTC.gov is a good idea - don't email, phone them. BDB was heavily fined and required to stop taking US clients and to return money taken from US investors. If they aren't doing this, it could result in more criminal charges against the company and its employees.

If credit cards were involved, go straight to the fraud/disputes department of the issuing bank. If they won't cooperate, WinChargeback may be able to help.

It sometimes opens for me and sometimes doesn't. My theory is that the binary brokers are hiring hackers to use DNS poilsoning to make it hard to get to. I couldn't get in a few minutes ago, but can access it now.

If you are in the US, a direct complaint to the CFTC.gov is a good idea - don't email, phone them. BDB was heavily fined and required to stop taking US clients and to return money taken from US investors. If they aren't doing this, it could result in more criminal charges against the company and its employees.

If credit cards were involved, go straight to the fraud/disputes department of the issuing bank. If they won't cooperate, WinChargeback may be able to help.
Thank you i think they are poisoning DNS because i hardly could find ISA.gov.il ip address in the internet. Allmost all dns servers return no responce for dns queries about isa.gov.il.
I finally manage to get to the ISA.gov.il by hardcoding its ip to hosname mapping in my hosts file.
I also wrote several emails to dns registrars and hostings who host this web page that page is not available. Maybe that also helped

194.90.36.207 isa.gov.il
194.90.36.207 www.isa.gov.il

i wrote them everyday they say me to wait and i will get my funds back. no real deadlines or anything

Back