• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Issue with investment on XM

I am having an issue with a company

Katterin

Recruit
Hi from Panama,

I have been recommended this website on a Facebook group. I was told that I can get help here to solve my issue regarding a deposit that XM has refused to give me back after closing my account.

My account number is 18243169. According to the terms and conditions of XM, I should have received my deposit back after they decided to close my account, but this never happened. I have sent them many emails with no answer to provide a resolution.

Their own terms and conditions state that my deposi had to be given back. It's been a long time and they don't give any explanation or even answer...

Please I would appreciate any help and sorry for my English! Thanks,

@4evermaat
@FxMaster

Attachments

• IMG-20230502-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230502-WA0002.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 29
Hey, welcomed here! it seems that you have made the post in Spanish by mistake before, I have reported it for you in order to draw the attention to this single thread!

There is a XM representative here @Chris Zacharia

Good luck!

My account number is 18243169. According to the terms and conditions of XM, I should have received my deposit back after they decided to close my account, but this never happened. I have sent them many emails with no answer to provide a resolution.
1) Can you upload a copy of the account statement? preferably from mt4/mt5 desktop

2) Can you at least summarize

-> the total deposit amounts + dates, and
-> total withdrawal amounts + dates

And upload some screenshots for the deposit / withdrawal request. This you can grab from account statement, client portal, or email confirmation. Make sure it includes the date of transaction/email/etc

3) Have you written a review of your experience with XM yet? This is a separate process which you should do now, if you have not done so already:

Good idea to read through about 40-50 of those reviews after you finish writing yours. Anything look familiar to you??

4a) Did you study the business model of the company BEFORE you made a deposit?

4b) What compelled you to donate deposit with XM broker specifically?

-------

@Katterin, you have some homework to do. Should take you about 20-30 minutes.

Hi from Panama,

I have been recommended this website on a Facebook group. I was told that I can get help here to solve my issue regarding a deposit that XM has refused to give me back after closing my account.

Their own terms and conditions state that my deposi had to be given back. It's been a long time and they don't give any explanation or even answer...

Please I would appreciate any help and sorry for my English! Thanks,

@4evermaat
@FxMaster
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.xm.com/support

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-review

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/xmglobal
https://twitter.com/XM_COM
https://www.youtube.com/user/xmglobal
https://www.instagram.com/xmglobal/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/2930073/

Mensaje:

@4evermaat

I am on a Facebook group of new traders and they were promoting XM as the best choice so that's why I signed in.
IMG-20230505-WA0089.jpg

I had a conversation with XM yesterday and I'm really dissapointed at how unprofessional and rude they treated me. I couldn't believe it...

IMG-20230506-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20230506-WA0003.jpg

As you can see:

1. They trolled me stating that they're "just a tech support agent". If they were interested in helping me they would communicate with someone as I have specified I have contacted this department before. They admit I am right regarding the deposit.

2. They explicitly affirm that there is no point in trying to recover my funds.

3. They mention that since our commercial relationship has been terminated, they cannot assist me. Basically inviting me to leave the chat support despite knowing they keep my investment.

4. They rudely ask me if I'm "still there?" basically asking me to leave. I could not believe they would speak in this way...

The email they are referring to states that my trading activity indicates them I am practicing arbitrage and that I am making a wrong use of their bonus. They are terminating this comercial relationship and the decision is final and that it's the last email regarding the matter.

The thing is, they claim it's the last email but what about my deposit? I have shown their terms and conditions. Is it right to rub in my face that they will not answer me while they hold my deposit? I feel mocked and violated.

I asked them to send me the chat logs so I keep record of their behaviour but they did not.

I do not know what to do, I think that they crossed a line being this rude to me.
IMG-20230506-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20230506-WA0008.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20230506-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20230506-WA0005.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20230506-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20230506-WA0007.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 8
I am on a Facebook group of new traders and they were promoting XM as the best choice so that's why I signed in.

Well, certainly appreciate your honesty.

I suggest you find a new group of friends. Anyone promoting a company with this many problems as the best choice (for their commission) is certainly not your friend.

I do not know what to do, I think that they crossed a line being this rude to me.
Maybe @Chris Zacharia can help.

I had a conversation with XM yesterday and I'm really dissapointed at how unprofessional and rude they treated me. I couldn't believe it...
2. They explicitly affirm that there is no point in trying to recover my funds
Is it right to rub in my face that they will not answer me while they hold my deposit? I feel mocked and violated.
It's always interesting to see a victim's cherry popped. Especially when they.
On a serious note, just keep up with this post on a weekly basis.

Reach out to their social media and ask them why they have not refunded your deposit yet.

3) Have you written a review of your experience with XM yet? This is a separate process which you should do now, if you have not done so already:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-review?utm_term=XM.com&per-page=50
Good idea to read through about 40-50 of those reviews after you finish writing yours. Anything look familiar to you??
Have you written a separate review of your experience yet? This is separate from this problem report.

Back