Issues with account managers in Broker Capital

fay9091

Private
I myself have a lot of issues with account managers in Broker Capital. My mistakes was to trade basedon their recommendations and when trades went bad they called to harrased me to top up. Many times i slammed the phone as i didn't want to loose money anymore. Then they promised me a 100 % bonus of my deposit to get through the correction time, so i believed and made deposit. But the bonus never come.
Additionally, they are using harassing techniques, sthouting at me to deposit. and when i asked for his name, he said what does it matters whatever name.
Regretably i had dealed with them and my account is crashed.

How much did you deposit? When did you deposit? How did you deposit? What country are you in?

I myself have a lot of issues with account managers in Broker Capital. My mistakes was to trade basedon their recommendations and when trades went bad they called to harrased me to top up. Many times i slammed the phone as i didn't want to loose money anymore. Then they promised me a 100 % bonus of my deposit to get through the correction time, so i believed and made deposit. But the bonus never come.
Additionally, they are using harassing techniques, sthouting at me to deposit. and when i asked for his name, he said what does it matters whatever name.
Regretably i had dealed with them and my account is crashed.

Go to their website and share everything with them and ask for the name of the person.

Invite them via email and chat to join this thread.

Once you will follow the above questions we will be able to assist you better

I have deposit more than USD10K.
I am aware that this too long ago and I can't even access to my account now.
I m from Malaysia. This is a losing case which I have already written off the loses.
The worst case is with Bayrons.com

Back