Issues with Tradorax

Giedrius

Recruit
Anybody who had issues with Tradorax please contact me here and lets make these thieves accountable. What they did to me and many people should not be let like this and they should face criminal charges and imprisonment. I was investigating how they defraud people since February and have a lot of evidence that already presented to the Police and Crown Prosecution Service. The more evidence the better.

Anybody who had issues with Tradorax please contact me here and lets make these thieves accountable. What they did to me and many people should not be let like this and they should face criminal charges and imprisonment. I was investigating how they defraud people since February and have a lot of evidence that already presented to the Police and Crown Prosecution Service. The more evidence the better.

Hi I have also been scammed

It would be optimal if each person who has a problem opens a separate thread and share the evidence.

I have been scammed out of my retirement savings. I have completed a fraud case here and I have reported to Action Fraud UK.
What ideas do you have?

I have been scammed out of my retirement savings. I have completed a fraud case here and I have reported to Action Fraud UK.
What ideas do you have?
I also have very good evidence and some very useful links. Please have a look at my case: Case# 2016-185 | neric vs Tradorax

I will do anything I also been conned out off my complete life savings willing to help as is 3 others iknow

Back