It is not possible to withdraw money from "Capitalworldmarkets" it seems like they are a SCAM Broker

Hello.
The FPA has marked the Capitalworldmarkets CWM capitalworldmarkets.com website broker as a scam or will do this? How much time need to mark this website as a scam broker? These people continue scamming innocent people!

• Ok. How much total did you send them?
    • And how much total do they still owe you?

• Did you check their regulation? They don't seem to have any.

• Do you know anyone else who was affected by CWM scam? Please encourage them to come forward and write their own separate FPA scam alert thread with evidence:

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

• Ok. How much total did you send them?

• Do you know anyone else who was affected by CWM scam? Please encourage them to come forward and write their own separate FPA scam alert thread with evidence:
3) then 3500$ for grow up my account for Gold level = Because I did have the bronze level of my trade account on CWM.
4) Then 22% out of my 90000$ = $19800 withdrawal for Tax Clearance Certificate. But I did send already 15% withdrawal fee, then 5% BTC fee, then 3500$ for grow up my account for Gold level. Why again needs 22% and for what?!"
They have received the sum of $10000 for my tax clearance certificate and the outstanding balance is $9800!

The total amount of sent money in BTC to CWM: $15000+$4500+$3500+$10000 = $33 000 in BTC.

my $90 000 withdrawal/Payout. plus $8967 on my account trader balance hanging.

Yes, I did. And they have not any regulation. This is a Fake Scam broker website! From the website, they did write: "The broker is regulated by the International Financial Commission (FinaCom). Client accounts are insured." - Lies! I have contacted FinaCom they have answered that this broker is not their client and not regulated by them and never was!

• Do you know anyone else who was affected by CWM scam?
No, personally don't know anyone. Is my story not enough? Where should I search for these victims?!

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 12:35 PM

Hello.
Your message to me "There has been some activity in your thread. We care about getting your issue resolved, so please come back and rejoin your discussion by clicking the button below."

I was back. How do you getting my issue resolved?

Yes, I did. And they have not any regulation. This is a Fake Scam broker website! From the website, they did write: "The broker is regulated by the International Financial Commission (FinaCom). Client accounts are insured." - Lies! I have contacted FinaCom they have answered that this broker is not their client and not regulated by them and never was!

• Do you know anyone else who was affected by CWM scam?
No, personally don't know anyone. Is my story not enough? Where should I search for these victims?!

Next step:

Can you please invite the company here formally? Use this tutorial:

also, after completing the invitation,
check back every week for any progress on your thread.

You can share your story with anyone who you suspect is or will be scammed by these people.

Also read this article to get a better idea of what kinds of brokerages are working in your best interests.

The FPA will mark the Capitalworldmarkets CWM capitalworldmarkets.com website broker as a scam?

Back