It is not possible to withdraw money from "Capitalworldmarkets" it seems like they are a SCAM Broker

LX007

Recruit
I can't withdrawal from the capitalworldmarkets any summary from my trade account from May 2018 to now 2019. https://ibb.co/K5yJX18

The Broker CWM support and my account manager Lucas, from 19.11.18 15 Work days they didn't answer to me on my questions and didn't show any legal documents, license, privacy policy, complete statement / history of funds with the date of deposits - input money for my withdrawal / payout, tax clearance certificate which they did say that I must to buy.

When I did send 1 summary of money "Ownership Funds fees", then they did say send to them next one, then next and so on.

I suppose, that capitalworldmarkets website broker is Fake and does Fraud. And that after this 22% fees, which they ask from me on tax clearance certificate, they will be asking new one amount of money for something else. They just earning money from scamming people with this theme of scam.
About website CWM broker and their registration, but on the website they did show that they from USA broker since 2006
(At first, when I did register, this broker was on domain www.capitalworldmarkets.net, but in April 2018 they change domain on www.capitalworldmarkets .com)
Registrant City: Panama!!!

"Domain name: capitalworldmarkets.com
Registry Domain ID: 2256240643_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-04-07T11:59:00.40Z
Creation Date: 2018-04-24T12:00:28.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-04-24T12:00:28.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: b2932f3e0bfb49a988a117c7c2d4e0b9.protect@whoisguard.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Admin Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Admin Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Admin City: Panama
Admin State/Province: Panama
Admin Postal Code:
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: b2932f3e0bfb49a988a117c7c2d4e0b9.protect@whoisguard.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Tech Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Tech Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Tech City: Panama
Tech State/Province: Panama
Tech Postal Code:
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: b2932f3e0bfb49a988a117c7c2d4e0b9.protect@whoisguard.com
Name Server: dns1.namecheaphosting.com
Name Server: dns2.namecheaphosting.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2019-06-06T10:15:22.69Z <<<

My account manager Lucas in Capital World Markets website, he using not own photos in his WhatsApp Avatar and in his own Instagram page: @forextradercoach (Screenshot was added https://ibb.co/hBYRT86)
12 weeks ago in 2019 this account was close by Instagram Support and a lot of People Reports on this Fake IG!
The real owner of photos is Cătălin Cherecheș is a Romanian politician, who is currently serving as mayor of Baia Mare since 2011. He - Lucas is hidden his real name, photo, personality. (Screenshot was added by this link https://ibb.co/hBYRT86 ).
Suppose, this is good for scamming because then Victim can't prove something. A victim doesn't see his real Face name etc., just text-messages in WA.

Look on My Message to Capital World Markets website on Support Emails 19.11.18 (15 Work days they didn't answer to me): contact@capitalworldmarkets.com / support@capitalworldmarkets.com
"Hello, Capital World Markets. I'm, Lidiia your trader right now, and I'm in the process of withdrawal from my trade account and from May 2018 to now November 2018 can't withdrawal/payout any summary. But by Support answers of Capital World Markets website: "Once your payment of ownership funds is confirmed, you will receive your funds instantly"- I can withdrawal my summary instantly on my BTC wallet.

I did send already for this process of withdrawal/payout:
15% from withdrawal summary 90k = 15000$ The Ownership Funds fees your original letter: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that your attached documents has been completed and verified, we await the ownership funds $15,000 which cannot be deducted from your profits. Get back to us with any preferred means of making payments. Note: Once your payment of ownership funds is confirmed, you will receive your funds instantly. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets.",

then 5% BTC fees = 4500$ out of my 90000$ withdrawal for the service charge to enable the electronic device generate my Bitcoins: your original letter: "We have received your above payment of funds of ownership.We have already started the process of your withdrawal and you are hereby requested to make a payment of 5% ($4500) out of your $90,000 withdrawal for service charge to enable the electronic device generate your bitcoin in the provided address in less than 24 hours of payment." Your original message: "Dear Lidiia, We have received your above payment of funds of ownership. We have already started the process of your withdrawal and you are here by requested to make a payment of 5% ($4500) out of your $90,000 withdrawal for service charge to enable the electronic device generate your bitcoin in the provided address in less than 24 hours of payment. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets",

then 3500$ for grow up my account for Gold level = Because I did have the bronze level of my trade account on CWM, Your original message: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that your withdrawal fee is been approved and so as many traders are receiving their withdrawals, We are not able to process your withdrawal due to exceeded limit of your account type(BRONZE).You have to upgrade your account to gold with immediate effect to receive your withdrawal instantly. Account type(GOLD) $3,500.We are trying to reach you on phone call but its not connecting. You can give us a call back in case of any further inquiry. We apologize for any inconvenience. Best Regards,Capitalworldmarkets".

27.07.18 Your original message: "Dear Lidiia, Your upgrade to Gold account has been confirmed and you will be redirected to our General sales manager that will approve your withdrawal through bitcoin in less than few minutes of confirming your identity. Email : Lucasauthor3@gmail.com Phone number: +44 7520 673098 (WhatsApp only). Get back to us for any assistance. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets."
then you did ask about in Friday 30.08.18 your original message: "Dear Lidiia, You're to summit a valid ID(e.g Int'l passport, driver license) any means of identification to our financial department for final review. Get back to us for any assistance. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets."
And I did send my personal ID Card of International Passport.

then to me send Email Manager Lucas, and was wrote that you did ask about 22% out of my 90000$ withdrawal for Tax Clearance Certificate, which will give: Your original Message:
Wednesday 01.08.18 "Dear User, We have received and confirmed your identity from our ID department. Reference to your withdrawal request, we wish to inform you that a stop order from tax department has issued to us on your behalf not to commence your payout immediately until a tax certificate is been obtained from the internal revenue unit on your behalf before we can approve your payout immediately. Your tax clearance cost 22% of your total balance in your broker account . Kindly request for any means of payment method best for making this payment and will be availed to you as to obtain this certificate before payout can be commenced. We apologize over this government adopted tax regulatory policy. We accept the following payment process below Bank Transfer, Bitcoin Transfer, Skrill Transfer, Neteller Transfer kindly write back with your preferred choice of payment to obtain your tax clearance certificate to finish your payout immediately."

I did answer by Wednesday 01.08.18: "But I did send already 15% withdrawal fee, then 5% BTC fee, then 3500$ for grow up my account for Gold level. Why again needs 22% and for what?"
Manager Lucas was wrote by Wednesday 01.08.18: "Dear User,These above payment is a one time life payment that will enable you obtain a tax clearance certificate to enable you make more withdrawal/payout without paying any fees after obtaining your tax certificate.
Once you obtain these current tax certificate clearance, You will have to forward it to your support team any time you wanna make payout from your trading account."

May I see The official document - Tax Clearance Certificate, which I must buy with this 22% from withdrawal summary 90k$ = 19800$?
Monday 08.10.2018 Your Original message: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that, our financial department will be closing down your account if you’re not able to claim your funds within 7 business days due to the delay of the tax clearance certificate fee. Let us know if you need any assistance. Best Regards,Capitalworldmarkets."
I'm: "But on the website of capitalworldmarkets .com there is no any information, about time limits of this is sending money for fees to my withdrawal/payout.

May I see legal documents about the time limits of sending money for fees to my withdrawal/payout?"
13.10.18 Saturday Your Original message: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that we received the sum of $10000 for your tax clearance certificate and the outstanding balance is $9800. We advice you to contact your account management to know the status of your withdrawal. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets."
May I see the CapitalWorldMarkes.com legal documentation, private police, any license of CapitalWorldMarkes forex broker website? = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!

On the website capitalworldmarkets.com was written: "Capital World Market is the proud owner of the following titles: «Best Broker», «Best trading technology», «Best Affiliate Program» and more." May I see the documents testimonies about this titels: «Best Broker», «Best Affiliate Program», «Best trading technology» and more? = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!

How my Client account is insured? = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!
May I see this document - How my Client account is insured? = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!
On the website, capitalworldmarkets.com was wrote: "The broker is regulated by the International Financial Commission (FinaCom). Client accounts are insured."

But in the official website of this is International Financial Commission (FinaCom), I did not find the website capitalworldmarkets.com such like registered member. = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!
May I see the document - testimony, that you website capitalworldmarkets.com is really regulated by the International Financial Commission (FinaCom)? = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!

But from International Financial Commission (FinaCom) I had Answer after my report on CWM!
10.12.2018: "Thank you for contacting the Financial Commission. Unfortunately, we cannot accept your complaint, as capitalworldmarkets is not a member of the Financial Commission. In accordance with the rules of our organization, we receive complaints exclusively against member companies of the Financial Commission. A full list of members of the Financial Commission can be found by clicking on the link http://financialcommission.org/ru/members/participating-members-of-the-financial-commission/ Best Regards, Artem Karpichenko, Senior Operation Officer"

So the CapitalWorldMarkets broker did write on their website false information about "The broker is regulated by the International Financial Commission (FinaCom). Client accounts are insured."!!!

Did ask support of CapitalWorldMarkets:
21.11.2018, 14:11: Can I see the complete statement /history of funds with the date of deposits - input money for this 90k$ withdrawal / payout by this BTC address: "Here is the payment request details: 1GS.... and other BTC address: 1Mr1..... and the current balance for my account of this?"" = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!

Did ask 6.12.2018 09:18 - 10:38 13.12.2018 - the same questions in private WhatsApp chat with my manager Lucas: "Can I see the complete statement /history of funds with the date of deposits - input money for this 90k$ withdrawal / payout by this BTC address and the current balance for my account of this?"

Manager Lucas: "Really ... I will be willing to make all the research for your questions from capital world investment if you can pay a service charge of $250.00 to finalize everything."
I'm: "For what I must send money 250$? Finalize everything is it what?"
Manager Lucas: "Service charge."
I'm: "I did send already a lot of money."
Manager Lucas: "These are different organizations."
I'm: "I suppose, this information about my history payments, I can have by free. Yes? Or information about Capital world markets legal documents? Or tax clearance certificate which I must buy, this is I can see by free? Will you send me this tax clearance certificate?
Manager Lucas: "It will been gotten from capital world investment. Am currently busy at the moment... let’s resolve your issues with immediate effect.
I'm: "I must see the text and rules in that tax clearance certificate. Right now he is invisible. How can I understand, that you and the Capitalworldmarkets do not do Fraud?"
Manager Lucas: "That’s the reason I asked you to pay $250 for service charge to help you resolve the issues and for you to successfully get your payment to your provided bitcoin address."
When I did show him the Cătălin Cherecheș real owner of photos, which he uses in his fake profile, the mister Lucas did block me and was disappeared! (Watch on screenshots all this dialogue https://ibb.co/hBYRT86)

5 February 2019 17:34: They did write to me 13.10.18 Saturday Your Original message: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that we received the sum of $10000 for your tax clearance certificate and the outstanding balance is $9800. We advice you to contact your account management to know the status of your withdrawal. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets."

I'm: "I can't contact My manager Lucas(+44 7520 673098) did block me and run away. Because he using not own photos in WhatsApp and his own IG account: @forextradercoach And Fake Photos: real owner of photos is Cătălin Cherecheș is a Romanian politician, who is currently serving as mayor of Baia Mare since2011. He did say that it is his own photos in private conversation with me. Do you think it is normal?! And good for the reputation of YOU - like Broker CWM? I need a new account manager who do not hidden own personality! I did send money, already for this, and grow up my account for level where to my account must be manager. Tell me also, by which real company the capitalworldmarkets regulated?"

5 February 2019 19:10 answer from Support CWM: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that lucas is under our management and he have handed over the tax clearance file to us, Your outstanding balance is $9,800. Here is the company Bitcoins deposit details as follow; 3J4i........Note: You will get a notification when your payment is approved and you will get your withdrawal instantly.Best Regards,Capitalworldmarket." = They still waiting for new money from me!

And for Support of CWM it's okay that their manager Lucas was used not own photos and suppose name too!
The money is still there are in my trade account of capitalworldmarkets .com and I can't withdraw /payout anything from May 2018 to June 2019! The support only answer when you send money for them and they come up with new reasons for which I have to send new amounts of money!

Capitalworldmarkets_Trade_Account_07_06_19-min.jpg

Lucas_Phone_IG_Dialogie-min (2).jpg

I can't withdrawal from the capitalworldmarkets any summary from my trade account from May 2018 to now 2019. https://ibb.co/K5yJX18

The Broker CWM support and my account manager Lucas, from 19.11.18 15 Work days they didn't answer to me on my questions and didn't show any legal documents, license, privacy policy, complete statement / history of funds with the date of deposits - input money for my withdrawal / payout, tax clearance certificate which they did say that I must to buy.

When I did send 1 summary of money "Ownership Funds fees", then they did say send to them next one, then next and so on.

I suppose, that capitalworldmarkets website broker is Fake and does Fraud. And that after this 22% fees, which they ask from me on tax clearance certificate, they will be asking new one amount of money for something else. They just earning money from scamming people with this theme of scam.
About website CWM broker and their registration, but on the website they did show that they from USA broker since 2006
(At first, when I did register, this broker was on domain www.capitalworldmarkets.net, but in April 2018 they change domain on www.capitalworldmarkets .com)
Registrant City: Panama!!!

"Domain name: capitalworldmarkets.com
Registry Domain ID: 2256240643_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-04-07T11:59:00.40Z
Creation Date: 2018-04-24T12:00:28.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-04-24T12:00:28.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: b2932f3e0bfb49a988a117c7c2d4e0b9.protect@whoisguard.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Admin Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Admin Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Admin City: Panama
Admin State/Province: Panama
Admin Postal Code:
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: b2932f3e0bfb49a988a117c7c2d4e0b9.protect@whoisguard.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Tech Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Tech Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Tech City: Panama
Tech State/Province: Panama
Tech Postal Code:
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: b2932f3e0bfb49a988a117c7c2d4e0b9.protect@whoisguard.com
Name Server: dns1.namecheaphosting.com
Name Server: dns2.namecheaphosting.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2019-06-06T10:15:22.69Z <<<

My account manager Lucas in Capital World Markets website, he using not own photos in his WhatsApp Avatar and in his own Instagram page: @forextradercoach (Screenshot was added https://ibb.co/hBYRT86)
12 weeks ago in 2019 this account was close by Instagram Support and a lot of People Reports on this Fake IG!
The real owner of photos is Cătălin Cherecheș is a Romanian politician, who is currently serving as mayor of Baia Mare since 2011. He - Lucas is hidden his real name, photo, personality. (Screenshot was added by this link https://ibb.co/hBYRT86 ).
Suppose, this is good for scamming because then Victim can't prove something. A victim doesn't see his real Face name etc., just text-messages in WA.

Look on My Message to Capital World Markets website on Support Emails 19.11.18 (15 Work days they didn't answer to me): contact@capitalworldmarkets.com / support@capitalworldmarkets.com
"Hello, Capital World Markets. I'm, Lidiia your trader right now, and I'm in the process of withdrawal from my trade account and from May 2018 to now November 2018 can't withdrawal/payout any summary. But by Support answers of Capital World Markets website: "Once your payment of ownership funds is confirmed, you will receive your funds instantly"- I can withdrawal my summary instantly on my BTC wallet.

I did send already for this process of withdrawal/payout:
15% from withdrawal summary 90k = 15000$ The Ownership Funds fees your original letter: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that your attached documents has been completed and verified, we await the ownership funds $15,000 which cannot be deducted from your profits. Get back to us with any preferred means of making payments. Note: Once your payment of ownership funds is confirmed, you will receive your funds instantly. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets.",

then 5% BTC fees = 4500$ out of my 90000$ withdrawal for the service charge to enable the electronic device generate my Bitcoins: your original letter: "We have received your above payment of funds of ownership.We have already started the process of your withdrawal and you are hereby requested to make a payment of 5% ($4500) out of your $90,000 withdrawal for service charge to enable the electronic device generate your bitcoin in the provided address in less than 24 hours of payment." Your original message: "Dear Lidiia, We have received your above payment of funds of ownership. We have already started the process of your withdrawal and you are here by requested to make a payment of 5% ($4500) out of your $90,000 withdrawal for service charge to enable the electronic device generate your bitcoin in the provided address in less than 24 hours of payment. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets",

then 3500$ for grow up my account for Gold level = Because I did have the bronze level of my trade account on CWM, Your original message: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that your withdrawal fee is been approved and so as many traders are receiving their withdrawals, We are not able to process your withdrawal due to exceeded limit of your account type(BRONZE).You have to upgrade your account to gold with immediate effect to receive your withdrawal instantly. Account type(GOLD) $3,500.We are trying to reach you on phone call but its not connecting. You can give us a call back in case of any further inquiry. We apologize for any inconvenience. Best Regards,Capitalworldmarkets".

27.07.18 Your original message: "Dear Lidiia, Your upgrade to Gold account has been confirmed and you will be redirected to our General sales manager that will approve your withdrawal through bitcoin in less than few minutes of confirming your identity. Email : Lucasauthor3@gmail.com Phone number: +44 7520 673098 (WhatsApp only). Get back to us for any assistance. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets."
then you did ask about in Friday 30.08.18 your original message: "Dear Lidiia, You're to summit a valid ID(e.g Int'l passport, driver license) any means of identification to our financial department for final review. Get back to us for any assistance. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets."
And I did send my personal ID Card of International Passport.

then to me send Email Manager Lucas, and was wrote that you did ask about 22% out of my 90000$ withdrawal for Tax Clearance Certificate, which will give: Your original Message:
Wednesday 01.08.18 "Dear User, We have received and confirmed your identity from our ID department. Reference to your withdrawal request, we wish to inform you that a stop order from tax department has issued to us on your behalf not to commence your payout immediately until a tax certificate is been obtained from the internal revenue unit on your behalf before we can approve your payout immediately. Your tax clearance cost 22% of your total balance in your broker account . Kindly request for any means of payment method best for making this payment and will be availed to you as to obtain this certificate before payout can be commenced. We apologize over this government adopted tax regulatory policy. We accept the following payment process below Bank Transfer, Bitcoin Transfer, Skrill Transfer, Neteller Transfer kindly write back with your preferred choice of payment to obtain your tax clearance certificate to finish your payout immediately."

I did answer by Wednesday 01.08.18: "But I did send already 15% withdrawal fee, then 5% BTC fee, then 3500$ for grow up my account for Gold level. Why again needs 22% and for what?"
Manager Lucas was wrote by Wednesday 01.08.18: "Dear User,These above payment is a one time life payment that will enable you obtain a tax clearance certificate to enable you make more withdrawal/payout without paying any fees after obtaining your tax certificate.
Once you obtain these current tax certificate clearance, You will have to forward it to your support team any time you wanna make payout from your trading account."

May I see The official document - Tax Clearance Certificate, which I must buy with this 22% from withdrawal summary 90k$ = 19800$?
Monday 08.10.2018 Your Original message: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that, our financial department will be closing down your account if you’re not able to claim your funds within 7 business days due to the delay of the tax clearance certificate fee. Let us know if you need any assistance. Best Regards,Capitalworldmarkets."
I'm: "But on the website of capitalworldmarkets .com there is no any information, about time limits of this is sending money for fees to my withdrawal/payout.

May I see legal documents about the time limits of sending money for fees to my withdrawal/payout?"
13.10.18 Saturday Your Original message: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that we received the sum of $10000 for your tax clearance certificate and the outstanding balance is $9800. We advice you to contact your account management to know the status of your withdrawal. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets."
May I see the CapitalWorldMarkes.com legal documentation, private police, any license of CapitalWorldMarkes forex broker website? = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!

On the website capitalworldmarkets.com was written: "Capital World Market is the proud owner of the following titles: «Best Broker», «Best trading technology», «Best Affiliate Program» and more." May I see the documents testimonies about this titels: «Best Broker», «Best Affiliate Program», «Best trading technology» and more? = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!

How my Client account is insured? = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!
May I see this document - How my Client account is insured? = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!
On the website, capitalworldmarkets.com was wrote: "The broker is regulated by the International Financial Commission (FinaCom). Client accounts are insured."

But in the official website of this is International Financial Commission (FinaCom), I did not find the website capitalworldmarkets.com such like registered member. = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!
May I see the document - testimony, that you website capitalworldmarkets.com is really regulated by the International Financial Commission (FinaCom)? = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!

But from International Financial Commission (FinaCom) I had Answer after my report on CWM!
10.12.2018: "Thank you for contacting the Financial Commission. Unfortunately, we cannot accept your complaint, as capitalworldmarkets is not a member of the Financial Commission. In accordance with the rules of our organization, we receive complaints exclusively against member companies of the Financial Commission. A full list of members of the Financial Commission can be found by clicking on the link http://financialcommission.org/ru/members/participating-members-of-the-financial-commission/ Best Regards, Artem Karpichenko, Senior Operation Officer"

So the CapitalWorldMarkets broker did write on their website false information about "The broker is regulated by the International Financial Commission (FinaCom). Client accounts are insured."!!!

Did ask support of CapitalWorldMarkets:
21.11.2018, 14:11: Can I see the complete statement /history of funds with the date of deposits - input money for this 90k$ withdrawal / payout by this BTC address: "Here is the payment request details: 1GS.... and other BTC address: 1Mr1..... and the current balance for my account of this?"" = No Answer from CapitalWorldMarkets!

Did ask 6.12.2018 09:18 - 10:38 13.12.2018 - the same questions in private WhatsApp chat with my manager Lucas: "Can I see the complete statement /history of funds with the date of deposits - input money for this 90k$ withdrawal / payout by this BTC address and the current balance for my account of this?"

Manager Lucas: "Really ... I will be willing to make all the research for your questions from capital world investment if you can pay a service charge of $250.00 to finalize everything."
I'm: "For what I must send money 250$? Finalize everything is it what?"
Manager Lucas: "Service charge."
I'm: "I did send already a lot of money."
Manager Lucas: "These are different organizations."
I'm: "I suppose, this information about my history payments, I can have by free. Yes? Or information about Capital world markets legal documents? Or tax clearance certificate which I must buy, this is I can see by free? Will you send me this tax clearance certificate?
Manager Lucas: "It will been gotten from capital world investment. Am currently busy at the moment... let’s resolve your issues with immediate effect.
I'm: "I must see the text and rules in that tax clearance certificate. Right now he is invisible. How can I understand, that you and the Capitalworldmarkets do not do Fraud?"
Manager Lucas: "That’s the reason I asked you to pay $250 for service charge to help you resolve the issues and for you to successfully get your payment to your provided bitcoin address."
When I did show him the Cătălin Cherecheș real owner of photos, which he uses in his fake profile, the mister Lucas did block me and was disappeared! (Watch on screenshots all this dialogue https://ibb.co/hBYRT86)

5 February 2019 17:34: They did write to me 13.10.18 Saturday Your Original message: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that we received the sum of $10000 for your tax clearance certificate and the outstanding balance is $9800. We advice you to contact your account management to know the status of your withdrawal. Best Regards, Capitalworldmarkets."

I'm: "I can't contact My manager Lucas(+44 7520 673098) did block me and run away. Because he using not own photos in WhatsApp and his own IG account: @forextradercoach And Fake Photos: real owner of photos is Cătălin Cherecheș is a Romanian politician, who is currently serving as mayor of Baia Mare since2011. He did say that it is his own photos in private conversation with me. Do you think it is normal?! And good for the reputation of YOU - like Broker CWM? I need a new account manager who do not hidden own personality! I did send money, already for this, and grow up my account for level where to my account must be manager. Tell me also, by which real company the capitalworldmarkets regulated?"

5 February 2019 19:10 answer from Support CWM: "Dear Lidiia, We wish to inform you that lucas is under our management and he have handed over the tax clearance file to us, Your outstanding balance is $9,800. Here is the company Bitcoins deposit details as follow; 3J4i........Note: You will get a notification when your payment is approved and you will get your withdrawal instantly.Best Regards,Capitalworldmarket." = They still waiting for new money from me!

And for Support of CWM it's okay that their manager Lucas was used not own photos and suppose name too!
The money is still there are in my trade account of capitalworldmarkets .com and I can't withdraw /payout anything from May 2018 to June 2019! The support only answer when you send money for them and they come up with new reasons for which I have to send new amounts of money!

View attachment 43025

View attachment 43026
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16464/capitalworldmarkets-forex-brokers

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16464/capitalworldmarkets-forex-brokers
Thanks. But, I did already with my Review first at all, before posting this thread. "invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread." - I can't yet. Coz of rules, this thread must be min 4 and more discuss.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jun 19, 2019 at 12:24 PM

Hello.
The FPA has marked the Capitalworldmarkets CWM capitalworldmarkets.com website broker as a scam or will do this?

Hello.
The FPA has marked the Capitalworldmarkets CWM capitalworldmarkets.com website broker as a scam or will do this? How much time need to mark this website as a scam broker? These people continue scamming innocent people!

Back