Itcfx scam: They wont return my deposit.

libalamps

Private
Hello forum.

Please help. ITCFX WONT RETURN MY DEPOSIT.Before requesting for my deposit,they call and even try to request i bring other traders.But when i requested withdrawals.The account manager Dave young disappeared.he was on skype but after my request for withdrawals he disappeared.

I made deposit with my credit card.Please help get my deposit back.

Thank you

Attachments

• itcfx ac.jpg
    itcfx ac.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 12
  • itcfx account.jpg
    itcfx account.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 11
  • itcfx account2.jpg
    itcfx account2.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 11

Pharaoh

Colonel
If you are willing to risk sacrifice any profits you have made, pick up the phone and call your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Carefully explain exactly what is going on to that person and ask if a chargeback is appropriate to your situation.

Report back and let everyone know what happens.

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
Dave Young? Old-hat name in scam section. It is the second similar case with ITCFX, if I remember..

libalamps

Private
Hello guys.i received my deposit from itcfx yesterday 6 may 2014.my bank did the whole thing.thank you everyone for advices.please keep this forum going.god bless everyone.!!!

Pharaoh

Colonel
Congratulations on forcing the return of your money.

Too bad ITCFX didn't do it willingly.

If more traders to this, the bad companies will quickly lose credit card deposits as a way to steal money from traders.

Master Yoda

Captain
Congratulations on forcing the return of your money.

Too bad ITCFX didn't do it willingly.

If more traders to this, the bad companies will quickly lose credit card deposits as a way to steal money from traders.

In that case it's not a resolved case, ITCFX "lost" his funds and got bad publicity