• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ITICSOFTWARE.COM, VIP-LOCK ARBITRAGE EA, PLEASE DON'T BUY, ITS TOO FAKE. BORIS UNTRUSTWORTHY

I am having an issue with a company

Bfaith.tnet

Recruit
ITICSOFTWARE.COM, VIP-LOCK ARBITRAGE EA, PLEASE DON'T BUY, ITS TOO FAKE. BORIS UNTRUSTWORTHY AND THE ONLY THING I NEED FROM BORIS FESENKO, IS TO REFUND BACK MY #1452$, PERIOD

VIP-LOCK ARBITRAGE EA FOR MT4 IS A SCAM & TOO FAKE FOR LIFE

Photos here: ---> https://www.screencast.com/t/KZ6ZU5r4

Boris, James and Stiv, you know very well how your VIP-LOCK ARBITRAGE EA FOR MT4 totally failed to work, you know how you have tossed me up and down like a demon, you know how i have been pleading to you and sending you questions to the point of having sleepless nights. The point is: via BJF Trading Group email: cs@itics.ca after sharing my goals and expectations James F recommended me to buy VIP Latency Arbitrage for MT 4, which I tested on a 200$ demo acct for 1week and It looked promising, my time came for buying and when I emailed BJF asking more about the VIP Latency Arbitrage and asking to know if it will work best for me, Boris Fesenko replied and recommended me the Vip-lock arbitrage for Mt4 which he said that its their Best Ea on the market with a guaranteed 45% plus profit return rate per Month for smaller accounts from 200$ and above, via the discount links from Boris Fesenko himself i purchased the EA + the Fxvm.net VPS as Boris commanded me. After the full installation process by James, from day one i started monitoring the EA’s performance on a demo account, guess what, the full 1st week, the account was in negatives, 2nd week the same thing happened until the end of the month without the account shifting to positives but ever in losses. After that funny experience i asked James F & Boris F a lot of Questions but I will share only the 2 Major ones which made me hate everything of BJF and up today have never received any reply answering any of them, :

_ After a lot of technical excuses, without any good reason, James started forcing me to switch to a live account, Qn, I asked him, James, If i join the live acct and your Vip-lock fails again to make me any profits as it has totally failed on the demo, will you refund me all my money ? #: Answer: Up to now, have never received any answer!!.

_ In reality It took James 2 full weeks while fixing and setting up the best working settings for Vip-lock for it to work right , Qn; I asked James, For 20 years plus of service, why are you still searching for the best working Vip-lock settings ? #: Answer: NON.

ACCORDING TO MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, BELLOW ARE THE MAJOR THINGS TO NOTE WITH THE 20 YEARS OLD BJF TRADING GROUP COMPANY.

PROFITABILITY: Best technology & good looks / fancy EAs but with very low or almost no results. Personally have fully tested two BJF EAs, (1) TFOT - Hybrid EA, (2) Vip-lock arbitrage ea for mt4 and I conclude by begging you never to waste your time by buying them because you will end up breaking your heart too for no reason.

REFUND: Sorry, BJF will never refund back your Money, unless God intervenes.

FREE TRIAL PERIOD: Yes, they give free trials of their EAs for strictly one week but the truth is, according to my personal experience, as far as BJF EAs are concerned, One week free trial period is useless, Reason being, they make sure that you never understand in details until you Buy.

MOTIVES: Unless they change but according to my current experience, BJF’s motives are useless and dangerous to any one there apart from Boris and his family.

LOVE, SUPPORT & CARE: “Unless they change but according to my current experience, for the support through emails, all thanks goes to James F who tries his best to answer all queries on the desk, then Boris and others they only come in very late at night or when one talks about paying, “Very sad” , so I conclude by saying, there is No love, very slow & Poor support and No care as far as BJF support is concerned which means, you will only stay if you don’t have any other option apart from them.

Last but not least, bellow is my new email id, specifically for seeking help from any well wisher who can help me on how to deal with Boris Fesenko ( bjftradinggroup.com , iticsoftware.com) in order to be refunded back my 1452$, personally have been mailing to him through emails: cs@itics.ca and support@iticsoftware.com but it looks like am wasting time.

Buddy this software is very professional and needs the dedication to learn how they work. I have been using them for a long time i can give you a hand but don't blame the products for your results...

Buddy this software is very professional and needs the dedication to learn how they work. I have been using them for a long time i can give you a hand but don't blame the products for your results...
Kindly me all i need is my money back, if you can put this EA to use, fine, tell me and i contact Boris and they put every thing in your hands and i receive my money back, that's all i need.
thank you.

Back