It's time for VIDEO - let us see and learn from your trading videos

Alon

Private, 1st Class
Profit with my EA

Hi

I have MetaTrader like the one in the videos ahead.
I will try to make profit with a strategy that i create + the EA and show here the result.

Alon

Last edited:
News straddle videos

Hello

Here you can see videos on how to straddle the news .
The trader use an Metatrader EA .I have an EA like that and even better.
If someone want it, post it here and i will give it to him for free .

&feature=related

&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:
The EA

First i want to say that this is not me in the videos.

The EA here is better because you don't need to put the position 5 seconds before the news release ( it can be a problem with the broker by to fill the orders quickly ) you can put a pending orders 1 minute before the news those orders will be modifying according to the price an 1 second before the news stop modifying them.
Also it eliminate the bad psociology influence by taking a position 5 second before news.

This is the EA explanation :
1) Pipsaway - how many pips above and/or below the current price the orders will be placed

2) TP - Target Profit, you enter the amount of pips, when your order gets into profit this amount of pips, it will be automatically closed

3) SL - Stop Loss amount in pips

4) NDay - News Day

5) NHour - News Hour

6) NMin - News Minute
These three parameters (day, hour and min) are your broker's date and time

7) CTCBN - Numbers Candles to check Before News For determining High & Lows , when it is 1 it check 2 candles the current candle and the 1 last one; This parameter was used in version 1.7 do automatically determine the amount of pip for a SL (stop loss), it's not used in version 1.8 (hmmmm, i guess it should be removed then )

8) SecBPO - Seconds Before News Which EA Will Place Pending Orders; well this is not going to happen at the exact second you specified, coz EA code is executed only when a tic signal comes from your broker, but around the news price movements are frequent so you will probably not notice the difference

9) SecBMO - Seconds Before News Which EA Will Stop Modifying Orders; Now, once your order are placed, the EA will follow the price movement and modify orders accordingly so that they are always exactly "Pipsaway" pips away from the current price. With some volatile news this can be quite often, so if that creates a problem with your broker you can set this to half of the value you put for SecBPO, if you put this to be equal as SecBPO than EA will not modifie the orders at all

10) STWAN - Seconds To Wait After News to Delete Pending Orders; this is the timer to cancel all the order that did not get triggered

11) OCO - One Cancel The Other, true or false, will cancel the other pending order if one of them is hit; if this is set to true, when your buy orders get hit the corresponding sell orders will be, at the same moment, cancelled, and vise versa, without waiting for STWAN time

12) BEPips - Pips In profit which EA will Move SL to BE+1 after that; a nice way to lock in some profit, if you leave it at 0 nothing will happen

13) TrailingStop - Trailing Stop; enter the amount of pips you want your trailing stop to be and EA will track all profitable orders

14) mm - Money Management; true or false; if you set it to true, EA will automatically determine the number of lots for your orders, in according to the risk you are willing to take

15) RiskPercent - The risk you are willing to take on any single order

16) Lots - Number of Lots for your orders; if you set mm to false, than you have to tell to EA how many lots to use for the orders; so if you put here 1, every order will be placed with 1 lot

17) TradeLog - EA will use this to create a name for the log file. You will find this file file in the expertsfolder of your MT4 platform, with detailed explanations what took place while EA was running.

GOOD TRADING

Attachments

• AmazingEA-1.1.8.mq4
    21.7 KB · Views: 32
Send me the amazing software

Hello Bro i have seen the videos and it's pretty amazing. I like to have a copy of the software as you said it's free, send to kucy1@yahoo.com.

Thanks man

This is my setup for the EA

TP=10
CTCBN=0 //High & Low of Previous 4 Bars and Current Bar
SecBPO=60//1 Minute and 30 Seconds before News AEA will Place Orders
SecBMO=1
STWAN=60 //All Trades are Canceled or Closed After News Bar is Closed
OCO=True
BEPips=10
TrailingStop=0
MM=false
RiskPercent=3
Lots=1.0

Last edited:
Hello

Here you can see videos on how to straddle the news .
The trader use an Metatrader EA .I have an EA like that and even better.
If someone want it, post it here and i will give it to him for free .

&feature=related

&feature=related

Hi Alon,
I have watch the Video and i love it so much, i will Like you to send the powered straddle software to into my E-mail abexy77@yahoo.com.Thanks so much in anticipation.
Abexy77.

Last edited by a moderator:
More explanation about the EA

Hi

First i ask you don't use this EA on live before you trying it on demo.

I notice that when i change the secBPO from the platform it making a problems. but with the other data its ok.( so the date and the hour of the news I'm changing from the trading platform )

Changing the data from the MetaEditor this is how to do it:

Look at picture 1 and see the yellow button in the Metatrader click on him and the MetaEditor will open

Look at picture 2 you can see the data with the green numbersת, you can change the data only in the square and only the numbers
After changing the numbers that you want go to the compile button ( as you see in the pic 2 )and click it, down left you should see a message 0 ERROR 0 WARNING.

Go back to the MetaTrader drag the EA to the chart, a window will open, change in the input tab the data that you want to change - NOT THE secBPO - go to common tab and click
Allow live trading ( as you see in picture 3 ) the EA will show on the chart only in the first time that will be a change in the price of the pair. You also should see a smile face that is the EA is running OK if not something is wrong

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 23
  • a2.JPG
    a2.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 23
  • a3.JPG
    a3.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 22
Made 6 pips by working with the EA

1 Jul even that the AUD Interest Rate Statement didn't move the price much
but i succeed to have 6 pips profit with the EA

I dont have time now but soon i will shere with you my trading strategy

Alon

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
More profit with the EA

Hi

1 July 2008

As you see in the pic the EA made a profit of 7 pips ( my TP setup ) for the US ISM manufacturing

also in the AUD Retail Sales m/m the EA made 10 pips profit

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 16
Back