• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem It's Time to Call the UFX Kiss of Death a Scam

I am having an issue with a company
I still haven't heard a peep from CYSEC and still not happy with UFX for the damage they have caused me. The Lawyers I wrote in Cyprus is not interested in this case so I am in the hands of the good people from FPA to help me.

I had a very bad expirience with this broker one year ago. They closed my account, they just put may balance in zero one day with any explanation and after that to recover my balance was two months of claims and e-mails. My advice is not to use this one.

Thanks for that information, Mevo. It explains a lot. Since writing my original question, I have closed my one remaining position and made a few dollars profit. I have attempted to withdraw the remaining funds, but they tell me I can't do that as they haven't received my "identity documents". I sent these over a week ago, so that is a lie. I will try and speak to an account manager tomorrow morning UK time.

I hope everyone keeps up the complaints to Cysec. Regulators usually move very slowly, but keeping them fed with facts is the one way to have any chance of getting a regulator to take action.

For those with credit card issues, make sure to complain to the fraud department at your issuing bank. If enough complaints come in, UFX could lose its ability to place charges against credit cards.

Don't forget to ask your local bank and police about how to file internet-based fraud complaints in your own country. Not all countries have this, but some do. You have nothing to lose by asking, and may be able to add one more black mark to UFX's record.

I've always been very proud to part of FPA, Its help to learn lot of about brokers and market.

I still haven't heard a peep from CYSEC and still not happy with UFX for the damage they have caused me. The Lawyers I wrote in Cyprus is not interested in this case so I am in the hands of the good people from FPA to help me.

Austrader2012,
Please provide the names of the lawyers who refused your case; and,
alert them directly that your are announcing their refusals here.
Invite them to explain their failure to take interest, here.
Please provide your case number with CySec the case name and basic details, so we can petition CySec to address your case, on your behalf.
AI

Nobody can oblige any lawyer to accept to work on any case. That doesn't condemn the lawyer in anything.
Lawyers can have many good excuses to refuse a complaint file like not a priority for them, some are interested in big cases, some do not consider the case among category cases they handle or simply they have much work, no time for new case.

The importance here is what was the Cysec reply!?!?!

Back