• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem My account was imploded by Legacy FX

I am having an issue with a company

percy vere

Recruit
I have been trading with LegacyFX since May 2020. The trades were put forward by their Senior Account Managers, either Julian Bennet, or his superior Chris Miller. They set up the trades either by whatsapp chat or message, or via Anydesk connecting to my PC. However, although they suggested the trades, I always had to press the button to initiate the trade, (therefore absolving them of all responsibility, according to them.) They did not use any stop loss on any of the trades, and discouraged me from using them. The result is that on 16th February 2021, without any warning, the account imploded completely, leaving £1300 in the account , which had been funded to almost £400, 000. (That figure is correct !)
Since then, they have made a derisory offer of compensation , which I have refused. I am now having to try to recover the losses via the Cyprus regulator (Cysec), once i obtain my complaints reference number from LegacyFX.
PLease, please keep away from LegacyFX. They are unscrupulous criminals !

I have been trading with LegacyFX since May 2020. The trades were put forward by their Senior Account Managers, either Julian Bennet, or his superior Chris Miller. They set up the trades either by whatsapp chat or message, or via Anydesk connecting to my PC. However, although they suggested the trades, I always had to press the button to initiate the trade, (therefore absolving them of all responsibility, according to them.) They did not use any stop loss on any of the trades, and discouraged me from using them. The result is that on 16th February 2021, without any warning, the account imploded completely, leaving £1300 in the account , which had been funded to almost £400, 000. (That figure is correct !)
Since then, they have made a derisory offer of compensation , which I have refused. I am now having to try to recover the losses via the Cyprus regulator (Cysec), once i obtain my complaints reference number from LegacyFX.
Is this the correct websites?

Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16685/legacyfx-forex-brokers then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

An update on the situation with Legacy FX. As of today 5th April 2021, despite numerous requests by phone and text, I have still not received a complaint reference number. Communication with their Senior analyst Chris Miller has totally ceased, he does not answer his phone or messages. In any case, all he ever made was false promises and procrastination.
Last week I received a call from “Andrew” in the compliance department, who promised that he would review the situation with his senior management and get back to me. Since then - NOTHING.
I am now going down the legal route with Cypriot Lawyers, I will report back again as soon as I have further information.
Meanwhile, all you traders, take heed of my mistake, and give Legacy a wide berth !

They say its your account your responsibility if you choose to follow there trades or not. Learn to trade on your own if you cant accept losing on there trades

We would love to hear your whole story if it is not too painful to go over again. How you heard about them and what the exact conditions were and how they explained themselves etc. Just if you get the chance.

Back